Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WritingAboutWriting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WritingAboutWriting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a good teacher paragraph writing, midnight writing in japanese, writing a poetry book, writing poetry, a piece of writing that is not poetry,

• 4 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakshi Vashist

#WritingAboutWriting challenge by Jay Rustagi This was really a challenge I enjoyed writing about :) Further nominate Prem Saket Ayushi Twinkle to write about writing! #yqbaba Edit: Anyone else who wants to try, plz do. Just mention a tag to me so that I can follow your writing :)

read more
I write when I'm feeling low
I write when I'm high
I write when I meet someone new
And always after I say goodbye

I write to feed my greed for words
I write when I want to rhyme
I write sometimes to clear my head
And sometimes to unlock my mind

I write because it makes me happy
I write as it helps me vent
I write because it stops my tears
As I start using words through my pen #WritingAboutWriting challenge by Jay Rustagi 
This was really a challenge I enjoyed writing about :) 
Further nominate Prem Saket Ayushi Twinkle to write about writing! #YQBaba
Edit: Anyone else who wants to try, plz do. Just mention a tag to me so that I can follow your writing :)

Bharath Nandibhatla

She hesitated
to write her grief out.
Apprehensive:
"I'd have to re-live all of it?"

No.
You'd have to relieve all of it.

Grief, you only live it once.
And when you write it out,
you confront what you lived through.

It's a rite of passage, kid.
Write a passage, kid. Grief.

#writingaboutwriting #confront

Bharath Nandibhatla

You don't add life to a poem. It's the other way round. #NAPOWRIMO #WritingAboutWriting

read more
Every poem I write 
breathes a new life unto me. 
Once upon a time, 
many poems ago, 
I wasn't the same. 

Many poems hence, 
I wouldn't be the same. You don't add life to a poem. It's the other way round.
#napowrimo #writingaboutwriting

Bharath Nandibhatla

#WritingAboutWriting Inking out loud.

read more
Let my ink fill empty parchments,
and its trail fill empty souls. #WritingAboutWriting
Inking out loud.

Burying dreams was infact easy for her
But keeping never ending mysteries of life
unsolved deep down her heart
couldn't let her breathe 
As truths are always hard to swallow
But she choses another way out
as fighting against all odds run in her veins
And she tries to solve all those puzzled questions
By crafting her own verses and 
building her own world 
where living days is a necessity.
 The love for solving mysteries.❤️
#somefreestyle #writingaboutwriting #writinggivesrelief #writingislove #writingislifeline

Aamir Qais AnZar

क्योंकि एक अच्छे पढ़ाई के साथ-साथ अच्छी लिखावट का होना भी जरूरी है। #WritingAboutWriting #onebegintowrite #MyAbilityToLearn #लिखावट #काग़ज़ #सुधारना #ज़ेहन

read more
अभी कलम थामी है,
लिखावट सुधारना बाकी है।
अभी ज़ेहन में हैं बातें,
काग़ज़ पर उतारना बाकी है। क्योंकि एक अच्छे पढ़ाई के साथ-साथ अच्छी लिखावट का होना भी जरूरी है। #WritingAboutWriting #OneBeginToWrite #MyAbilityToLearn #लिखावट #काग़ज़ #सुधारना #ज़ेहन

Aamir Qais AnZar

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATblankbg198 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts #आँखोंकापानी #किसकामुँहदेखाथा #LovedoesntWaitFor #MyLifeIsMadeOf #WritingAboutWriting #लिखावट #लिखा #shortofwords

read more
कई दिनों से कुछ भी लिखा नहीं,
चाहत है जिंदगी, पर जिया नहीं। OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATblankbg198
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 
• Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts 
• Please maintain the aesthetics. 
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts  
#आँखोंकापानी #किसकामुँहदेखाथा #LovedoesntWaitFor #MyLifeIsMadeOf #WritingAboutWriting #लिखावट #लिखा #ShortOfWords

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏 Open for Collab...🔓 #WritingAboutWriting #ifmagicpencil #EnlightenAQUA #NotAllThoseWho #WriteRight #writetoexplore #whatisright #writingskills

read more
Not all those who write, are right. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏
Open for Collab...🔓 #WritingAboutWriting #IfMagicPencil #EnlightenAQUa #NotAllThoseWho #WriteRight #WriteToExplore #WhatIsRight #WritingSkills

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATblankbg109 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: Aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #shortofwords #easywriting #WritingAboutWriting #Wordings #writersthought #ReadersChoice #LekhanKalaa #thought2quote Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
Writing isn't just about
wording right.
It's also About bringing
reader's delight. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏
OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATblankbg109
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 
• Must use hashtag: Aestheticthoughts 
• Please maintain the aesthetics. 
#ShortOfWords #EasyWriting #WritingAboutWriting #Wordings #writersthought #ReadersChoice #LekhanKalaa #Thought2Quote
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thank you so much YourQuote Didi. 🙏🙏🤘 Appreciation from you is heart-warming... English version of the same Writing-Gyaan was already posted in the morning.. #लिखतेलिखते #beingawriter #लेखणी #लेखककिकलमसे #लेखनज्ञान #WritingAboutWriting #writersquote #कलमकार

read more

Thank you so much YourQuote Didi. 🙏🙏🤘
Appreciation from you is heart-warming...
English version of the same Writing-Gyaan was already posted in the morning.. #लिखतेलिखते #BeingAwriter #लेखणी #लेखककिकलमसे #लेखनज्ञान #WritingAboutWriting #WritersQuote #कलमकार
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification