Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best overgenerosityin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best overgenerosityin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to get over someone you still love, love gen owner, love gen malad, to cry over spilt milk, interesting questions to ask a guy you like over text,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Writing multiple testimonials for the same writer Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line #chitshighlight My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Liking the quote, commenting, highlighting, gifting a rose and tagging friends.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line 
#chitshighlight
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My worth belongs when others grin.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line 

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 🧡🧡🧡👉☕ Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Live in society as pietist B positive 🧡🧡🧡👉☕
Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line 

Gita Khanna

read more
It is another name for suffering from the weakness of a giver's high, inflated ego Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line 

Sita Prasad

read more
When someone is trying to say something,  you say," I know." And complete the line. 😀😀 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
‘A soldier guarding the territory’. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
Giving away gifted sweets after a week of Diwali to the maid. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line 

Varadhan P M

read more
When you don't know the value of wealth or it is not your own...  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My worth belongs when others grin.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #overgenerosityin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification