Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best burningfeather Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best burningfeather Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kiss karne se kitni calories burn hoti hai, ladki ka bur kaisa hota hai, bur ki gahrai kitni hoti hai, bur chodna hai, moses and the burning bush,

• 1 Followers
  • 242 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aashi J

The sky awaits for a flying star : They say it might hear your plea When they pass even from afar. So I come down on one knee, Covering up the earlier scar, To whisper into the starry sky, To keep him safe up there. To let him shine brighter #heartbroken #yqbaba #missyou #restinpeace #Englishpoetry #englishquote #yqwc #burningfeather

read more
The sky awaits for a flying star :
They say it might hear your plea
When they pass even from afar. 
So I come down on one knee,
Covering up the earlier scar,
To whisper into the starry sky,
To keep him safe up there.
To let him shine brighter
Than all the other stars.
And give me inner strength,
To again say a tearless Goodbye.
 The sky awaits for a flying star :
They say it might hear your plea
When they pass even from afar. 
So I come down on one knee,
Covering up the earlier scar,
To whisper into the starry sky,
To keep him safe up there.
To let him shine brighter

Aashi J

I am devastated about Your Quote shutting down. 
Feels like this has grasped me by my trachea and I am struggling to breathe. 
It's not just about the quotes, it's also about the  feelings with each quote that was associated with it. 
Each quote itself was a journey and a result of those feelings and memories.  #yqbaba #yqshuttingdown #devastated #burningfeather

Aashi J

"Skip"

Now, I skip 
through your 
name like an 
Abstract Noun.  #wotd #skip #yqbaba #burningfeather #englishquote #oneliner

Aashi J

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #burningfeather

read more
My heart swells with pride,
Just like a moth to a flame,
I'm attracted to your name.
While in my heart you reside,
I love our names side by side. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #burningfeather

Aashi J

Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings #CWplainBG2014 #convivialwings collabwithcw   #YourQuoteAndMine #burningfeather Collaborating with Convivial Wings

read more
It's not just all your fault. 
You were shaken too deep 
until you fell on the fall.  Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings

#CWplainBG2014 #convivialwings #collabwithcw     #YourQuoteAndMine #burningfeather
Collaborating with Convivial Wings

Aashi J

It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. #Wanttobealone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #englishquote #burningfeather

read more
I just want a bit of mental peace,
And to be away from my phone.
Moon & star gazing gets me calm:
Once I gather my thoughts well,
I'll spring back with new strength. 
  It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. #wanttobealone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#englishquote #burningfeather

Aashi J

I did something with my body 
other than try to make it perfect.
I explored my body trying to 
understand it.
Other than just frantically 
trying to get my weight in check,
I listened to it in the quiet of the night 
as to what if was trying to direct 
Soon I came to know, my body is not 
an animal in a cage or an addict
It's a free spirit who likes to align itself 
with my soul and mind in every aspect.  #wcperfectbody #yourquotewritersclub #yqbaba #burningfeather #yqwritersclub #sentenceoftheday #letter YourQuote Writers Club

Aashi J

Hide , hide, hide it well. 
For the World may spot,
Where my raw thoughts dwell, 
Say what they wanna hear, 
Else, they would get upset. 
They'll blame you 
for being different, 
Then will walk away 
being indifferent.  #yqbaba #burningfeather #broken #englishquote #discovernewwriters #dostyq

Aashi J

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #englishquote #burningfeather

read more
Still have so different thoughts - 
You and I 

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#englishquote #burningfeather

Aashi J

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe #adultingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #englishquote #burningfeather

read more
Earlier, my parents had my back now I have my parent's back.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe #adultingin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #englishquote #burningfeather
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification