Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wontevenknow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wontevenknow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my parents wont let me go out with my friends, https://nojoto.com/amp/post/8b2d2af8fdc775cc099c4222f8b4421d/hacking-is-a-talent-you-won-t-learn-it-at-school-o, im 16 and my parents wont let me do anything, joe all the things your man won t do, women won the right to vote,

• 30 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Monisha Biswas

You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together. Collab and complete this musing. #musingtime #wontevenknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I will leave you alone
And close my eyes
Only then you will know what was the importance of me in your life. You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together.

Collab and complete this musing. #musingtime #wontevenknow  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together. Collab and complete this musing. #musingtime #wontevenknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How much pain that loving heart is going through because of your idiocy You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together.

Hemlata Pandey

read more
When your Friendship turns into Love You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together.

Aniket Rai

read more
That a person who keeps a smiling face  has a lot of screaming pains hidden inside You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together.

Bizz_are_ Soul

you won't even know how those chimes created a rhyme while the breeze blew past the balcony|| you won't even know how I lived with the rhythms of loss when you were nowhere to be found|| #YourQuoteAndMine #musingtime #wontevenknow

read more
(In caption) you won't even know
how those chimes
created a rhyme
while the breeze blew past the balcony||

you won't even know
how I lived with the rhythms of loss
when you were nowhere to be found||

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
About the person who you have been known from your birth You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together.

Madhu Jain

read more
when our hands will apart  but our souls will be always for each other  You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
How I miss you like every beat of my heart beat ,You seem to capture my mind all the time. There is never a moment when I don't think about you or miss your presence. Your love takes over me all the time. I feel so weak in your love. You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
when the cancer starts spreading 
because I will put up a brave front,
bear the pain till the end, as I don't
wish to see you in pain. You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together.

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
the pain of  separation as you believe in Building Relationships with the Present.
You'll never know what a Bond of Love is. It is a Victory of Faith that Love Unites the World. 
You'll never know that what lies at your feet is my Unconquerable love .
 You won't even know how and when one day I'll just fall out of love. I'll quietly leave, leaving the door open for new people to arrive in your life or for you to come with me, loveless, together.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification