Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stilltime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stilltime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i broke up with my boyfriend but i still love him, still in love with ex quotes, breaking up with someone you still love, a letter to my ex boyfriend that i still love, quotes for my ex that i still love,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

PRUTHWIC SAGAR 🚩

Participate in this #cinemagraph #Collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine #pssquotes #yqquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Selecting the best
 alternatives Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine #pssquotes #yqquotes 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

Participate in this #cinemagraph #Collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To win the Race of Life Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Participate in this #cinemagraph #Collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To train myself with self improvement...
To contract my expensive habits unless I become capable to afford it all by myself not from my parents' pocket...
To bring sophistication as well as peace within my inner conscience.  Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
To stop my heartbeat
There's still time
To bid the last bye.
There's still time,
To give the last smile. 
There's still time,
To have a last walk with you. 
There's still time,
To tell you my story. 
Till the time arrive, 
Let me sleep for the last time... Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

read more
There is still time to make up to her.
Or you will realize how sad it is to lose her.
There is still time to mend that broken heart.
Go down on your knees and apologize to your sweetheart.

There is still time to chase that dream.
In river of determination and resolution,you swim.
And you will be glad you did put up a good fight.
Or regret you never grab to it when it is in your sight.

There is still time to choke down and swallow your pride.
Putting your ego first in everything is not justified.
The relationship is worth much more than your insolence.
So start being appreciative and stop the arrogance.

There is still time to live the life you want.
Don't tell yourself that to afford that life,you can't.
You need to be strong in everything you do.
And believe in your ability to excel everything you do.

.............For everything you want,there is still time.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun.
© Jan,2020. Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
To live / love the life ✌️🦋 Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
No problem in your life is here to stay forever. Everything passes with time, just like your happy days were driven into the past, all your sorrows also will soon disappear and make way for new happy moments to seem in. Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

insightful_ink

Participate in this #cinemagraph #ARDENT_ASHU and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
there is still life..
 Participate in this #cinemagraph #ardent_ashu and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Miss Kamlani

#yqspecial #stilltime #misskamlani #366days366quotes Live life till you are alive... Till the last moment

read more
There's still time to fulfill your dreams... There's still time to enjoy life... 
There's still time to live wholeheartedly...
There's still time for everything till the moment you live. #yqspecial  #stilltime #misskamlani #366days366quotes 

Live life till you are alive... Till the last moment

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
to start life afresh Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification