Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best blessingandburden Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best blessingandburden Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you god bless you, to bless the space between us, to bless you, to bless in french, to bless in spanish,

• 27 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Sanchali Desai

What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Attachment 

Attachment with the right people is a blessing & attachment with wrong people is a burden What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Disclosed Heart

What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Memory

Sweet memories proves how blessed one is 
&
Bitter memories proclaims how troubled one is  What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
M O N E Y

gives you a chance to buy anything that your heart desires
Takes away your chance as you borrowed from others What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire 

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
Internet.

Without internet nothing works in whole spheres of life. What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire 

Chitra Iyer

Dunno🤭 What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Marriage

While it spells security and promises happiness, it can cage and cause distress Dunno🤭

What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Time

It can be put to good use and can also be misused.  What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire 

Chitra Iyer

read more
The app YQ

It is mentally stimulating but at the same time it becomes an addiction leaving barely any time to attend to other tasks.  What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Having no shoulder to lean on

It's a blessing when the self draws upon its own strength and is proud of its independence but at the same time loneliness may creep in and life can seem a curse What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire 

MSJ Quotes

read more
A good memory..

You can't forget..
 What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire 

Abid

This is written solely on a hunch, not meant for anyone near or far. What's the one thing that is both #blessingandburden for you? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
being always available to others 

People assume we have no issues in our life but they don't understand that we too have our own share of trials and tribulations.  This is written solely on a hunch, not meant for anyone near or far. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification