Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ILoveYouCuz Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ILoveYouCuz Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, love my way, i love you funny, lizzo cuz i love you, the way i love you poem,

• 58 Followers
  • 67 Stories

Mayur Dayama

They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. Share them with those you love. Tag them. Use #ILoveYouCuz #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Noreason Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's a feeling which I 
can't express in words 

#Noreason They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. 
Share them with those you love. Tag them.
Use #ILoveYouCuz #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine #noreason
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. Share them with those you love. Tag them. Use #ILoveYouCuz #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
no one could love you
until you love them back. They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. 
Use #ILoveYouCuz #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

#ILoveYouCuz 191 #Hiral D

read more
I love you because 
When you Love Someone 
you Can't be With them..  #iloveyoucuz #191 #hiral 

D

Poonam Ritu Sen

They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. Share them with those you love. Tag them. Use #ILoveYouCuz #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You don't let my heart to become a stone again They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. 

Upendar M

I don't want reasons to love. it's just u 😍😍 They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. Share them with those you love. Tag them. Use #ILoveYouCuz #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
it's U❤ I don't want reasons to love.
it's just u 😍😍

They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. 

Abid

They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. Share them with those you love. Tag them. Use #ILoveYouCuz #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Misbah Mukhtar AnU Bhat

read more
And It Is Really Impossible for me to love....... someone.  They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. 
Collaborating with  Misbah Mukhtar AnU Bhat

Abid

read more
Tumhaare papa paise waale hai...
(kyu beizzati karwa rahe ho fokat challenge dekar) 😏 They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. 

Abid

read more
Because mere paas koi option hi nahi hai... 🐒🐒🐒 They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. 

Shravanthi S

read more
my priorities love you much more than they love me. They say love is without reasons. But we stay in love and don't leave because we have reasons. 

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

U are the only person who loves me lot.... without any reasons... Maa❤  #ILoveYouCuz #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification