Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ownthought Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ownthought Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sometimes you have to get out of your own way, love thought wallpaper download, a love of my own carla thomas, to ___ his own, own to rent homes,

• 112 Followers
  • 290 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

DRx Manojeet Singh Bappa

मेरे ही शहर में रहता है, पर वो मुझसे मिलता नहीं,

ये मर्द क्यों अपने पुराने ज़ख्मों को सिलता नहीं।

💔🥺💔

©DRx Manojeet Singh Bappa #Shadow #Broken #zakhm #seher #deep_thoughts #Feeling #heartbroken💔feel #Nojoto #ownthought #No_1trending

STR Z

mute video

STR Z

mute video

Ujjwal Kaintura

mute video

Meera Rathod

Love #ownthought #today #positive

read more
mute video

sahil jain

mute video

Prazan

Be happy you never know how much time you have left

©Prazan #rush #world #TimeChanges #precious_light #goodvibesonly #my📓my🖋️ #ownthought #owncreation #with_love

avika

mute video

Pratibha Singh Rathore

mute video

Aady

I used to cry walking from the bus stop to my home, wondering why my thoughts would freely roam and why I tried to hide the sadness with a happier tone. I wanted to know why life wasn't on my side, why I felt alone and decide to hide. Feeling like I'll never achieve my dream, #Quotes #ownthought #savinggrace

read more
Spiral thoughts... 

I've been in love with the idea of who I can some day be, the person in my dreams who I crave will one day be me.

I've spent days wishing I can change, because who I am now is only weighing me down. 

//caption// I used to cry walking from the bus stop 
to my home, wondering why my thoughts 
would freely roam and why I tried to hide 
the sadness with a happier tone.

I wanted to know why life wasn't on my 
side, why I felt alone and decide to hide. 
Feeling like I'll never achieve my dream,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification