Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lazysunday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lazysunday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the lazy girl story in hindi, the diligent girl and the lazy girl in english, the lazy girl and the diligent girl, the diligent girl and the lazy girl, the lazy girl story in english,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

KAKE KA RADIO

Atishay jain

#Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
So I laid in my bed
With lots of thoughts in my head
Trying to pour them through words
And let them reach the world! #Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Looking for ideas :/ And no sleeping isn't a solution. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you do in these lazy weekend afternoons! #yqbaba #yqdnd #lazysunday #Weekend #dndlazyafternoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
A hoarder that I am, I tend to collect everything, from stamps to coins to currency notes to pens to watches to curios to every receipt or scraps of papers I keep as reminders of things to do or addresses noted down. 
Lazy sundays when I don't know what else to do, I clear my drawers stuffed with these useless papers. 
And a small portion gets cleared too while a good portion is again stuffed back in the drawer.  Looking for ideas :/
And no sleeping isn't a solution.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you do in these lazy weekend afternoons!

#yqbaba #yqdnd #lazysunday #weekend
#dndlazyafternoon    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Giftsy Dorcas

#Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub

read more
I don't want to rise,
I don't want to shine,
My eyes are still drowsy,
My bed is still cozy,
But the week will be lousy,
If I don't go to God's house,
So, off to church I go. #Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub

Snigdha Agrawal

#Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and it makes me feel like a dried 
out Nagpur orange with the heat.
Chilled mugs of beer I envision. #Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

read more
But a foodie Sunday morning
 for me . #Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagda

read more
But a foodie Sunday morning
 for me . #Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Gopal

#Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #words #Books love

read more
And all I want to do is fall in love with a good book.  #Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #words #books #love

Tushar Paul

#Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thoughtofthemidnight

read more
        On the couch with a cup of coffee, it was such a bliss. Suddenly out of no where the door bell rang.... #Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thoughtofthemidnight

Hira Vajahat

read more
With mess all around but my dreams are pulling me back to sleep and asking me to drift again to slumber. #Collab and talk about what this #lazysunday morning is making you feel. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification