Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifyouwerehere Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifyouwerehere Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifyouknowyouknow,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Springblossoms

#Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. I would simply reside in you forever ❤❤💕💕 love life #youandme #auroraborealis #Soullove #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The vast sky would change to 
Aurora borealis 
In our magnetic field
Of love that would
Continue to dance 
Decades and decades 
To millions and billions
Light years 
With the harmony
Of cosmos.
I will get lost into 
You completely 
It would be blissful that
The world will find
Me in you
As I would simply
Reside in you
Forever. #Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. 
I would simply reside in you forever ❤❤💕💕
#love #life #youandme #auroraborealis #soullove
#ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mayur Dayama

#Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #missingyou #yourquote #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqtales

read more
near to my heart 
my all pains would cure 
I would feel more secure 
Oh dear, I miss that pleasure...!
what I can do if it’s all over 
But listen If you would here 
we would have beautiful chapter...! 

#Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine
#missingyou #yourquote #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqtales

Swapnil Moon

#Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would've taken you to 
all the places
where I went alone. #Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

#Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #msjquotes #Msj #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
WE would have been here..😊 #Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #msjquotes #msj #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

Valay Shah

#Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We can stand
If you were here 
We can laugh 
If you were here 
We can live
I wish 
If you were here... #Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

Sameer Gupta

read more
I would still have asked you to go
Because there in my heart lays fear
Which I am not ready to show

Somewhere I know you can't stay forever
So it's better to bid goodbye today
Just forget about me and meet me never
My Karma- good or bad, I'll get to know on doom's day #Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

Shruthi U

#Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #simple_tales

read more
I would lean on your shoulder silently, without being conscious of the rolling tears on my cheeks.  #Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #simple_tales

Giftsy Dorcas

#Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub

read more
even this melancholy would become melodic. #Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I'd pick up all the broken pieces of me, 
piece them together to become whole again, for you. #Collab and tell what would you do if someone you love was around you. #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Your presence would have added more colors to our lives!  #Collab
 #ifyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events