Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RefugeIn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RefugeIn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about religion is the last refuge of a scoundrel, qissa i sanjan which king gave refuge, lord my refuge, misuse of refuge area, kissa e sanjan which king gave refuge,

• 31 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn #Collab Challenge P.S. Join our super cool YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the 
magical web of your presence,
the feelings you create,
and the memories you leave behind...

Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn
#Collab Challenge 

P.S. Join our super cool YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn #Collab Challenge P.S. Join our super cool YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my comfy blanket. Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn
#Collab Challenge 

P.S. Join our super cool YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravanthi S

read more
being a companion 

to the lone souls.  Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn
#Collab Challenge 

sanjana

read more
an innocent ,non judgemental ,divine glimpse in all small babies Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn
#Collab Challenge 

Sangita Saha

Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn #Collab Challenge P.S. Join our super cool YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales

read more
           an utopian state
▪Where emotions have the power to dominate all the evils,
▪Where there will be one who will help me in the process of blood-coagulation after being bled severally,
▪Where happiness can be found even in the darkest times. ☺ Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn
#Collab Challenge

#yqtales

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
the dog eared pages
of my book, living their
lives, far superior than
mine
#Collab Challenge 

Sourajita D

Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn #Collab Challenge P.S. Join our super cool YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #sourajita Like it and #followformore if it is #first_quote or #not

read more
reality and in it's problems. For nothing can hold a soul better than the bitter truth itself! Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn
#Collab Challenge 

#yqbaba #sourajita Like it and #followformore if it is #first_quote or #not

Sourajita D

Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #Quotes #sourajita #first_quote or #not #followformore Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I seek refuge in the pages of love stories where this world comes to a full stop." Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn
#Collab Challenge 
#yqbaba #quotes #sourajita #first_quote or #not #followformore

Sumeet Pathak

DQ : 062 : DQC : 018 I don't know why, You till now...! Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn #Collab Challenge P.S. Join our super cool YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe! #YourQuoteAndMine Sumeet Pathak Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba love #Eyes #yourquote #S.....

read more
your gazelle "Eyes"...  DQ : 062 : DQC : 018

I don't know why, You till now...! 
#Collab Challenge 

Sumeet Pathak Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #love #eyes #yourquote #s.....

Mr.Yum

Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn #Collab Challenge P.S. Join our super cool YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqbaba

read more
Your heart , until and unless I get green card for it. Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn
#Collab Challenge 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification