Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Refugee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Refugee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about warsan shire refugee poem, alkyone refugee day center, refugee quotes, refugee health care issues, refugee mother and child poem,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Jack Sparrow

mute video

Bizz_are_ Soul

Happy noon. The weather is becoming warmer by the day. Begin your day with a #simile. #summerhasreturned Here's my try: Summer has returned like a homeless family that finds a stranded house and moves in sheepishly until someone evicts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #Refugee #unwanted

read more
like an unwanted refugee,
entering the country,
without hindrance
with no signs of leaving soon... Happy noon. The weather is becoming warmer by the day. Begin your day with a #simile. #summerhasreturned 

Here's my try:
Summer has returned like a homeless family that finds a stranded house and moves in sheepishly until someone evicts.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#refugee

Sourajita D

Challenge 1: #Refugee Challenge 2: Use #3434quote #yqbaba #sourajita #followformore #first_quote or #not Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Land was theirs,
And also that soil.
Yet reckless riots,
Turned refugees of royals.
 Challenge 1: #refugee

Challenge 2: Use #3434quote

#yqbaba  #sourajita 
#followformore
#first_quote or #not 
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Real Shame & Embarrassment on Humanity is what I feel
When I see Someone living as a Refugee in Somebody's Home 
                                             Though 
Having a well Structured Home of Your own.
Only to find out that your right to live At ur own freedom in your own Home is just Taken Away From You like “A fly gets Shooed out of Milk” #yqbaba #refugee #ownhome

AYUSH SINGH

Real Shame & Embarrassment on Humanity is what I feel
When I see Someone living as a Refugee in Somebody's Home 
                                             Though 
Having a well Structured Home of Your own.
Only to find out that your right to live At ur own freedom in your own Home is just Taken Away From You like “A fly gets Shooed out of Milk” #yqbaba #refugee #ownhome

Ashutosh Varun Raj

Silence was his ultimate virtue, but the sufferings made him cry. #refugee #syria #humanity #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #peace #avr

Ankit

When your solidarity shifts for refugee influx from foreign to your soil but remain indifferent for those citizens forced to live like refugees within your nation; then your understanding of equitable progressive society is maligned at core. #progressive #malignant #society #refugee #nation #yqbaba

Mazhar Hossain

His heart was more like a refugee as his shelter was now preserving someone else. #shelter #yqbaba #refugee #heartbreak

Jasmin Priya

Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn #Collab Challenge P.S. Join our super cool YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Refugee

read more
Your arms
Your words and 
My thoughts.
As we drown in love
You serve as the 
Perfect lifeboat 
And save the Refugee in me.
 Where do you find comfort? Use #RefugeIn
#Collab Challenge 

P.S. Join our super cool YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba 
#refugee

Amit Jotwani

The chilly embrace 
of the night 
coupled with 
your receding footsteps 
made me a refugee 
in my own love story.  #refugee #ChillyEmbrace #RecedingFootsteps #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification