Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darknessiswaiting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darknessiswaiting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dar lagta hai shayari, darkness is your ally i was born in it, the darkness is your enemy killing room, without the darkness there is no light, apno ko khone ka dar,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

In the dark, without light #darknesstaughtme #darknessiswaiting #suspense

read more

Gita Khanna

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Change of guard,
 waiting for the morning
 to relieve ... 
 Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nitesh Prajapati

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #Inspiration

read more
break your Passion.  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #inspiration

CK JOHNY

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Golden Light of Dawn Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
all the  troubled souls to pour out their tales of sorrows to be consumed by the darkness itself, so that they can welcome the rays of light with a new vigour. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine

Aryan Verma

read more
my sadness.....
 Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: What is a computer afraid of? #Nightmare #Fear #darkness #monster Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

you, in the closet,
under your bed.

Darkness is waiting for you
to let down your guard,
and then it will reach out with its long arms and pull you into the black hole where all nightmares are born.

#humanAIcollaboration: What is a computer afraid of?

#nightmare #fear #darkness #monster

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This poem was written by a computer. Feel free to expand. #Stars #shine #bright love Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

me,

The stars are shining
                      bright,

I'll take a moment to say,
That I love you each and every day.

#humanAIcollaboration: This poem was written by a computer.
Feel free to expand.

#stars #shine #bright #love

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This poem was written by a computer. Maybe collab and add more lines? #Eyes #Dreams #deny #Death? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

me,
I'm not afraid to close
my eye,

A dream is waiting for me,
It's a place I can't deny.

#humanAIcollaboration: This poem was written by a computer.
Maybe collab and add more lines?

#eyes #dreams #deny #death?

Aditi Mishra

read more
Night..... Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknessiswaiting #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification