Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darknesstaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darknesstaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about will love survive in the heart of darkness, dark and twisted love quotes, to love darkness, love of darkness quotes, how to wear shorts with dark knees,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

In the dark, without light #darknesstaughtme #darknessiswaiting #suspense

read more

Sancheeta Singha

258 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Who am i ? 
Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mouni Kanna✍

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To shine nd not to blink
Within its presence Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is nothing to be afraid off.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine

S

read more
How to hide tears , 
It taught me to grow every day ,  
Darkness made me felt the surrounding of selfhood , 
Made me realise what are my good qualities and self love 
Made me more strong to represent myself  against this metaphorical world ......
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
To walk alone.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine

Miss Kamlani

read more
Darkness taught me the importance of silence,

Darkness taught me the value of peace and serenity

Darkness taught me its good to have some dark days in life

Darkness taught me to face fear

Darkness taught me to enjoy the fruits of brightness

Darkness taught me patience, courage, calmness

Darkness taught me to look within.

Ultimately,  darkness is divine, darkness is eternal.

Close your eyes, you will know.
Ultimately,  its darkness where minds can meditate easily.

Darkness taught me to look within and remove inner darkness in order to be strong out side. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

if you wish to appreciate Light

You will have to understand

What darkness is, first !  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
to be my own support system when none is there to support, not even my own shadow. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Live alone.... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darknesstaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification