Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onegoodthing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onegoodthing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, quotes about one sided love relationships, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love in urdu, one sided love shayari in hindi 720,

• 37 Followers
  • 37 Stories

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sharing love with family... What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ajay Sharma

What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that we can give much required time to ourselves. What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
the world is sharing it's fears n insecurities
compassion is being witnessed all around
man is waking up to his frailties and to the truth contained in nature's way of life 
love is taking centerstage
lockdown has induced slowdown
human lives are being taken away, yet thankfully
the light of humanity is now becoming clearly visible
Amen🙏

What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
Sharing love with family... What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

read more
to see bubbles of feeling evaporates.  What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

Bizz_are_ Soul

What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #floraandfauna #healings

read more
a healing moment
for flora and fauna... What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#floraandfauna 
#healings

The Incomplete Metaphor

What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Mohit Ranjan just trying to explore positive sides. Poushali Kundu what do you think?

read more
It gives us time to bond as family, not only that, we now understand what our home was built for. What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Mohit Ranjan just trying to explore positive sides.
Poushali Kundu what do you think?

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I got time for the things which I could only imagine and sigh saying, "Wish I would have got time to do this " What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#onegoodthing about this #lockdown? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mykindoflockdown

read more
It makes u realize where things went wrong
It gives us strength to get back up more strong
It gives us more time to think and pull ourselves together 
For it is always on us to set things on so we can live in a better place forever... 
  #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#mykindoflockdown

Madhu Jain

What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote

read more
Humans are not running like machines.  What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification