Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best favouriteemoji Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best favouriteemoji Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me or hate me both are in my favour, favourite ki spelling, arguments in favour of democracy, le k meri favourite car, speak about a book favourite to you during your childhood,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Ayesha Ansari

#Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
A smiley😊
Smile is that gift of god which changes our lives #Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

srilatha lion

Modhatidhe chala chala chala estamyna emoji naku chesedantha cheso or Edo chetha joke cheppo ayi baboi nakemi teleedu ani kallu muskuni paka paka navvinattu untadi #Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my all time fav emoji 😝

n Sometimes 🙈 🤨 🌹💕 Modhatidhe chala chala chala estamyna emoji naku chesedantha cheso or Edo chetha joke cheppo 
ayi baboi nakemi teleedu ani kallu muskuni paka paka navvinattu untadi

#Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana

#Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My favourite emoji is inverted ☺ 
For I like to see the world upside down.  #Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

insightful_ink

#Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ARDENT_ASHU

read more
Don't know how many truth  "😜" my this yellow buddy knows which is just another joke for other.

N "😊 ☺️ 🙂" my these three cronies perfectly covers my hidden feeling, sadness and lots of mysteries. #Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine
#ardent_ashu

The Cold Summers

#Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
😂Laugh😂Out😂Loud😂

Not because I find something worth to be funny,
but just because I deserve to smile & be happy,
I decide to close my observing eyes &
laugh out loud giving myself a prize ! #Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Smile. 
It makes life more beautiful.  #favouriteemoji
#quotesbybatulhafiji

The Cold Summers

read more
😂Laugh😂Out😂Loud😂

Not because I find something worth to be funny,
but just because I deserve to smile & be happy,
I decide to close my observing eyes &
laugh out loud giving myself a prize ! #Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine

Hira Vajahat

read more
😀
This one, as I can give a humorous touch to even a sad situation,to lighten any stressful situation. #Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

#Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura #virtualworld #FindMeQuote #newwritersclub 96/365

read more
A sunflower, a smiling face
find their place in texts
I send of late,
for shadows never 
follow sunflowers,
a smile drives the 
blues away.

😊🌻

#Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura #virtualworld #findmequote #newwritersclub  
96/365

sanjana ranjan

read more
            👍 😊
 just to say all good nd I m happy. #Collab and tell me about your #favouriteemoji #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification