Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitingturn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitingturn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how long should i wait to say i love you, waiting for love lyrics, true love waiting quotes, waiting for love status in hindi, wait for me,

• 40 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Mir Sohail

Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
An Imaginary Person whose wings are spreading day by day
Vision is expanding towards the realities
Who could describe the feeling with artistically now on 
No more I'm the Pessimist 
No more I need any sympathy Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Still water, 
everyone passing by
Can see some reflection. 
Some sees themselves
And some could see a story... Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
hopeless  Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepakk Rastogi

read more
लोग पूछते हैं उसके लिए
 प्यार की हद मुझसे,
अरे हमने चाहत की है
इसमें हद कहां होती है। Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #meltingicecream #coolbreeze #collabgdoc #yqbaba

read more
a melting icecream,
at times,
running out of solid patience,
other times,
I become
a cool breeze,
lazing myself with nature. Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #meltingicecream #coolbreeze #collabgdoc #yqbaba

Ashish Mishra

read more
a helpless person.
Who is not able to concentrate,
at single place. Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ That wall hanging was not a recently bought stuff which could be abandoned by a single mistake and called off for an another mistake. _ It's a structure of sewed into threads to live together in harmony which is another value it served. Never underestimate the wall hangings beauty until unless it breaks itself. _ #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqquotes #feedback

read more
A wall hanging which can 
Contrast the background but 
Will be unable to break itself. Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
_
That wall hanging was not a recently bought stuff which could be abandoned by a single mistake and called off for an another mistake.
_
It's a structure of sewed into threads to live together in harmony which is another value it served. Never underestimate the wall hangings beauty until unless it breaks itself.
_
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqquotes #feedback

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
Being more patient, calm and hopeful.
Because everything will work down whenever it's meant to be, when the right time will arrive, things will fall back to place. 
As good things do take time,
Till then keep on  wanting, waning and waiting... Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #2liners #2linestory #2linewriter #writer

read more
A self destruction,
 hard to love,
 hardest to get off  Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #2liners #2linestory #2linewriter #writer

Suchismita Sengupta

Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Motivation #Collab #Inspiration #followme

read more
a lurking Tigress, ready to pounce Good morning. What does #waitingturn you into? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #motivation #collab #inspiration #followme
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification