Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4thingstolearn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4thingstolearn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 4th month anniversary quotes, hindi poem for class 4th, 4th doctor quotes, poetry lesson plans 4th grade, poetry activities for 4th grade,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Our evolution isn't just a historical process but a personal one. We evolve by learning new things. Talk about the #4thingstolearn. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Patience
Honesty
Simplicity
Acceptance. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Our evolution isn't just a historical process but a personal one. We evolve by learning new things. Talk about the #4thingstolearn. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Our evolution isn't just a historical process but a personal one. We evolve by learning new things. Talk about the #4thingstolearn. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Eloquency,
Writing comprehensively,
Technology use where it is must and required...
Yoga and healthy diet.  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Our evolution isn't just a historical process but a personal one. We evolve by learning new things. Talk about the #4thingstolearn. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Time management,
Task management, 
Discipline,
Saying goodbye to trivial issues.  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Our evolution isn't just a historical process but a personal one. We evolve by learning new things. Talk about the #4thingstolearn. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #myevolution

read more
Novel writing( 'coz am bad in framing stories)
New forms of poetry (other than Haiku,Limerick)
Animation
make myself more strong,not to be affected by heart breaks Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#myevolution

Mir Sohail

read more
1. Different Languages like
 Turkish, Arabic, Punjabi
2. Winning Hearts 
3. Control of Anger 
4. Sharing of Happiness  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Driving

Kung-fu 

Swimming 

Passive income Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
1) writing words in perfect manner. 
2) creativity. 
3) to reach others heart. 
4) safe zone.  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

gravity quotes

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு Our evolution isn't just a historical process but a personal one. We evolve by learning new things. Talk about the #4thingstolearn. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
✓patience.
✓saving money techniques.
✓reduce possessiveness(love one).
✓understand other feelings.

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk
 Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.
#என்_தூலின்_பதிவு

Barsha Maji

read more
 1. Controlling all such feelings of self-loathing and happiness 

2. Self-defense

3. To be able to tell the truth everywhere without fear

4. Strengthen confidence Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Nfb ..

read more
1.Practising stillness and mindfulness.
2.Control my emotions.
3.Don't lose my temper in any suitation howsoever bad it is.
4.Play guitar. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification