Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwasyoursthemoment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwasyoursthemoment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwa 880, syou,

• 35 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? #proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #LoveStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You felt my love❤️ What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? 

#proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #lovestory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

सानू

What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? #proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #LoveStories #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when the sky was cool and calm. What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? 

#proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #lovestories #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? #proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #LoveStories #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I started realizing you are my world What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? 

#proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #lovestories #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Springblossoms

What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? #proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #LoveStory life #Connection #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You kissed my soul
That could feel
Oneness 
Of each and every 
Life till now with you.
I was yours the moment
I could feel connected
With you
Though I never 
Met you.
Felt like I'm yours 
From million years.
♥️ What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? 

#proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #lovestory #life #connection #YourQuoteAndMine

kranthi Sowjanya

What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? #proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #LoveStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When your eyes read mine... What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? 

Fairy Lights

What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? #proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #LoveStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babalovefor chocolatechocolatelover

read more
The moment my tongue got the first taste of you...
My Dear, Chocolate 😋 What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#lovefor chocolate#chocolatelover

MSJ Quotes

read more
I didn't feel anything around..! What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? 

sk

What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? #proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #LoveStories #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
in which you saw the way to live your life. What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? 

#proposeday #iwasyoursthemoment #lovestories #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes

Shaista Shaikh

read more
U believed in me 
The moment when u made me smile in midst of my tears 
The moment u cared for me more than urself
And now every single moment when i look at you What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? 

Madhu Jain

read more
When I listened to your first hello  What moment was the defining moment of your relationship? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification