Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bmoftenquestion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bmoftenquestion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bmo adventure time, ash khan bmo, bmo india etf, bmo financial group, bmo global asset management,

• 37 Followers
  • 39 Stories

pavan ponnaganti

Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra 🎀 Use #buddymantra 🎀 Invite your buddies to collaborate. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Buddy Mantra Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why I'm unable to recognise many opportunities besides me??? Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

🎀 Invite your buddies to collaborate. 
 #collab     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Buddy Mantra   
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Eva Paul

Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra 🎀 Use #buddymantra 🎀 Invite your buddies to collaborate. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Buddy Mantra Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
why not a creative person can live life alone with his/her creativity? Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

Sonali Agrawal

read more
Why do I remember him??
And my heart always say
Because I am full of his memories
 &
You will never be able to forget him...

Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra 🎀 Use #buddymantra 🎀 Invite your buddies to collaborate. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Buddy Mantra Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes

read more
what conclusion will my story 
will draw? Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

Gayathri

Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra 🎀 Use #buddymantra 🎀 Invite your buddies to collaborate. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Buddy Mantra Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary

read more
about my efforts
to reach my destination
 Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary

Sita Prasad

read more
Do I deserve this, and I know what to do... Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

Mir Sohail

read more
What If I would have got a mentor earlier,
 A true friend, 
 A real guide,
who could have guided me
Make me aware about Life, future, studies, competition level, awareness.
Specially make me aware about teenage mistakes, errors, faults, side effects of hormonal rush
Life could have been so different  Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Whatever I am doing is it right? 
Later again I ask myself 
On what basis I can judge right or wrong? 
I can never answer that. 
Untill and unless it is done
And I get the result... Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

Anuj Jain

read more
That if I were God then the man I would make would obviously be better than Me.
But being God nothing could be better than Me, so I will make him My copy.
Now if I am My copy then I doubt His wisdom. Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

Swapnali Debata

Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra 🎀 Use #buddymantra 🎀 Invite your #yqdidi. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Buddy Mantra Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
that is it so easy for people to forego humanity and turn into beast. 
I often ask myself that how can people turn into hypocrites and change their colours so rapidly that they forget everything.
I often ask myself that is it always necessary to do things which pleases others. Collab with your beautiful words on this collab on #bmoftenquestion #questionmyself by Buddy Mantra

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

🎀 Invite your #yqdidi. 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba  #yqaestheticthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification