Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QuotePicStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QuotePicStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love pics and quotes in hindi, hindi love quote image, love quote to wife, love quote by rumi, khal drogo daenerys moon of my life quote,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Vennila

Let we be ourselves💗🤗 #QuotePicStory #newwritersclub #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine love #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqquotes Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
 In the world where people 
Hide their faces behind the masks
I had hidden myself behind the curtains all these days
Thinking that I'm inferior to the world

For now I know I am true to myself
For I have myself as a treasure,
Nothing more precious needed

Let me step out off the curtains 
Let me explore the world !!! 
 Let we be ourselves💗🤗

#quotepicstory #newwritersclub #yqbaba    #yourquoteandmine #love #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqquotes
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

asparklinsoul

A Writer❤ Are you a writer, of this type? then trust me you're perfect writer.💜 Use #asparklinsoul for me to read your quotes.💙 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #QuotePicStory

read more
A writer works on a simple question,
"how it's relatable to others?" 
rather than "is it relatable to me?".  A Writer❤

Are you a writer, of this type? then trust me you're perfect writer.💜

Use #asparklinsoul for me to read your quotes.💙

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #QuotePicStory

asparklinsoul

6WordStory❤ My first six word story, got clicked in between my work.😄 All thanks to YourQuote Baba 💙 Hope you all liked it.....🙈🙈 If missing some of my tales, click #yqbaba #yqtales #6wordstory #yqchallenge #asparklinsoul #QuotePicStory #the_fortuitous_ending

read more
A 6 Word Story :

"Mom's engagement ring, 
      Buried with him."
 6WordStory❤

My first six word story,
got clicked in between my work.😄
All thanks to YourQuote Baba 💙
Hope you all liked it.....🙈🙈

If missing some of my tales, click

Mahed Sadia

#QuotePicStory #newwritersclub #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
In the world of hatred and fire my thoughts were beyond bizzare..
Like a mixture of wind with might..
The words were supposed to fight.... #QuotePicStory #newwritersclub #yqbaba    #YourQuoteAndMine

novaturient

Collab on this post and come up with an original quote/short or long story inspired from this wallpaper. Entry submission deadline: 11:59 PM, 8th January 2019. We will announce the names of 5 new writers at 11 AM, 9th January 2019. #QuotePicStory #newwritersclub #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
memories are the only thing, 
that keeps us together,
even after 
we are separated... Collab on this post and come up with an original quote/short or long story inspired from this wallpaper.

Entry submission deadline: 11:59 PM, 8th January 2019.

We will announce the names of 5 new writers at 11 AM, 9th January 2019.

#QuotePicStory #newwritersclub #yqbaba    #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjali Raj

Collab on this post and come up with an original quote/short or long story inspired from this wallpaper. We'll give a shout out to 5 new writers. Entry submission deadline: 11:59 PM, 8th January 2019. We will announce the names of 3 new writers at 11 AM, 9th January 2019. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #हसरतें #newwritersclub #अंजलिउवाच #QuotePicStory

read more
कुछ हसरतें ऐसी हैं जो चिलमन में ही जवाँ होती हैं
कुछ इबारतें ऐसी हैं जो अंधेरे में ही अयाँ होती हैं

अंजलि राज Collab on this post and come up with an original quote/short or long story inspired from this wallpaper.

We'll give a shout out to 5 new writers.

We will announce the names of 3 new writers at 11 AM, 9th January 2019.

Roli Abhilasha

Collab on this post and come up with an original quote/short or long story inspired from this wallpaper. We'll give a shout out to 5 new writers. Entry submission deadline: 11:59 PM, 8th January 2019. We will announce the names of 3 new writers at 11 AM, 9th January 2019. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #QuotePicStory #8wordsstory

read more
An established writers look dreadful to new comers. Collab on this post and come up with an original quote/short or long story inspired from this wallpaper.

We'll give a shout out to 5 new writers.

We will announce the names of 3 new writers at 11 AM, 9th January 2019.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification