Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thosewhodream Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thosewhodream Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about success only comes to those who dare to attempt, success only comes to those, those we love are never really lost to us, those we love poem, those who are crazy enough to think they can,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Osho Jain

Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Will definitely face barriers in front of them,
This is the first time, I have come out of hometown and managing things on my own...
It will be wonder as well as shocking for you that for the first time I have learnt use of atm practically, for the first time I learnt tickets booking online, basic banking ...
These are not less than a big firewall for me.
I have never been given or I didn't take interest in taking responsibilities for these basic tasks earlier... Now I have to cope with them all. Sab chije ani chahiye... Papa kab tak mera kam karege.
Learning...
Hope after some time I would be new and confident Osho.  Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sk

Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
have the passion to make the dream come true. Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepika Vishal Shah

read more
Lives their dream ! Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
always keep dreaming and those dreams which are pointless, directionless and baseless,
 better is to forget them early morning. Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
either will achieve it
by waking up enthusiastically
or forget it as a sweet dream
and keep complaining about life... Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
are achievers  Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
And prepare themselves to achieve those dreams 
Only they can achieve something beyond everyone's expectations 
and reach the ultimate destination. Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
are the ones who achieve it. Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
are equipped with wings to fly
to places outside their reach.
They are writers who make 
readers travel with them. Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Once lived that Life Or grew up with the Aspiration to become like someone in this life  Good morning. What's special about #thosewhodream? #yqspecial #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification