Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bodyparts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bodyparts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to improve oxygen level in body, sabse accha body spray konsa hai, body banane ke liye kya kya khana chahiye, body and politics video, body and mind,

• 39 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kiran

mute video

lavanyabeauti

mute video

Nikhil Wadhwani

mute video

Raman Kumar

mute video

Raman

mute video

Who's That

#Health body health is first #bodyparts #bodypositive #BodyBuilding

read more
mute video

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Lacking #bodyparts #nonhuman #Values image created by app Dream by Wombo

read more
Lacking any body part won't
 make you non human, 
but lacking higher values will.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #Lacking #bodyparts #nonhuman #Values 
image created by app Dream by Wombo

Springblossoms

Dear brain,
Don't become fool to the world's trick as they don't want you to be superior than them.Always be an achiever😉 #bodyparts #day26 #30daychallenge #yqbaba #truth

Swapnil Moon

Use #bodyparts and imagine the lines on your palms speaking. #Collab Challenge #astrology #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't believe on someone 
who told you the future 
just by seeing us... 
We don't lead you anywhere...
You write your own destiny, 
not us or someone else... Use #BodyParts and imagine the lines on your palms speaking. 

#Collab Challenge #Astrology  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. He dedicated his life to treating blindness. Founder of the hospitals that are the largest provider of eye care in the world. He's performed 6.8 million surgeries and treated 55 million patients. Reading about him reminded me of the quote from Book Thief. "If your eyes would speak, what would they say?" Mine sure have a lot to say. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #myeyesspeak #bodyparts

read more
They would've said that don't 
make us suffer with your emotions. Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. 
He dedicated his life to treating blindness. 

Founder of the hospitals that are the largest provider of eye care in the world. He's performed 6.8 million surgeries and treated 55 million patients. 

Reading about him reminded me of the quote from Book Thief. "If your eyes would speak, what would they say?"
Mine sure have a lot to say.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification