Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Think_and_Sharpen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Think_and_Sharpen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you more than you think, i think about you all the time, the ones who are crazy enough to think they can, the ones who are crazy enough to think, those who are crazy enough to think they can,

• 1 Followers
  • 429 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sanjana Saxena

Let's not expect, but keep the hope alive
Let's not worry, but keep the faith undying
Let's just accept life the way it is,
Work to improve, and
Celebrate life.

This year let's cheer every moment!!
Happy New Year 2022! Happy New Year 2022!

#newyear #2022 #newbeginning #yqquotes #yourquote #sanjana_saxena #think_and_sharpen #creativecascadeentertainment

Sanjana Saxena

दीवाली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।🙏 #Diwali #diwalishayari #yourquote #yourquotedidi #festivevibes #Think_and_Sharpen #Sanjana_Saxena #creativecascadeentertainment

read more
टिमटिमाता समां, और रौशन आसमां
पटाखों के ताल पर झूमता जहां
अपनों के प्यार से जगमगाता घर-द्वार,
गुलज़ार रहे आपका जीवन यूंही सदा।

दीवाली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।🪔 दीवाली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।🙏

#diwali #diwalishayari #yourquote #yourquotedidi  #festivevibes #think_and_sharpen  #sanjana_saxena #creativecascadeentertainment

Sanjana Saxena

Loneliness is that friend
If accepted optimistically,
It happens to be the best friend! For solitude is good!
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote #loneliness #solitude #think_and_sharpen #sanjana_saxena #creativecascadeentertainment

Sanjana Saxena

To have a successful love story, fall in love...❤️❤️❤️ . . love #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote life #Think_and_Sharpen #Sanjana_Saxena #creativecascadeentertainment

read more
Don't dive, better fall in love! To have a successful love story, fall in love...❤️❤️❤️
#love #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote #life #think_and_sharpen #sanjana_saxena #creativecascadeentertainment

Sanjana Saxena

When you just want 'your people' to be with you!!❤️ . . #yqdidi #yourquote #Friendship life love #Sanjana_Saxena #Think_and_Sharpen #creativecascadeentertainment

read more
ना शिमला, ना मनाली
बस दो पल यारों के संग, यही है ज़िन्दगानी। When you just want 'your people' to be with you!!❤️
#yqdidi #yourquote #friendship #life #love #sanjana_saxena #think_and_sharpen #creativecascadeentertainment

Sanjana Saxena

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqlove #Sanjana_Saxena #Think_and_Sharpen #creativecascadeentertainment

read more
But sink in my eyes, 
A beam makes its way to your face
Starting from your eyes, sparkling down to the lips,
Inducing the mirth in me with your lustre,
Leaving me enchanted and more drawn towards you.
With my heart capturing the moment,
And thumping musically,
I keep sinking in you, and swaying in your thoughts. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#yqlove #sanjana_saxena #think_and_sharpen #creativecascadeentertainment

Sanjana Saxena

कुछ चुप से हो गए हो तुम, या मैं कुछ व्यस्त सी;
पता नहीं आजकल तेरी आहटों का आलम कुछ बीते ज़माने सा हो गया है। When life gets monotonous!!
#life #love #yqdidi #yourquotedidi #yourquote #think_and_sharpen #sanjana_saxena #creativecascadeentertainment

Sanjana Saxena

हँसाती भी हूँ माँ, मैं रुलाती भी हूँ
परेशान करती हूँ तुम्हें, पर परवाह भी करती हूँ
तुम्हीं मेरा सुकून हो माँ, मेरे चेहरे की मुस्कान
कहूं क्या और तुम्हारे लिए माँ,
मैं तुम्हारे दिल का तुकड़ा हूँ, धड़कन मेरी तुम हो माँ। Happy Mother's Day!❤️

#mother #mothersday #love #life #yourquote #think_and_sharpen #creativecascadeentertainment #sanjana_saxena

Sanjana Saxena

The 'first time' paves way to
'infinite' more times.
 Undeniable truth!
#yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqbaba #life #think_and_sharpen #sanjana_saxena #creativecascadeentertainment

Sanjana Saxena

Time is the game changer and the only player always,
We are mere puppets in the hands of time. Time rules!
#yourquote #yourquotebaba #life #time #yqbaba #sanjana_saxena #think_and_sharpen #creativecascadeentertainment
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification