Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myearsremember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myearsremember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mye chali tuje chodkar shayri 0, iss pyar mye, mye svimmel, ars to usd, rw v ars,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Springblossoms

Yes, music do heal us deeply. My music is you❤ #myearsremember #yqmuse #Collab #midnightcollab #Music #you love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
The lyrics of love
That enchanted my heart 
You sang silently with your
Eyes all day and night.
Made my heart dance 
With beats of your music,
Diving me with eternal 
Pleasure in each breathe.
My ears remember your
Melodious rhythms uplifting 
My depressed corpse to
Alive, entwining with you 
Just for my never-ending 
Smile that you adore madly. Yes, music do heal us deeply. 
My music is you❤

#myearsremember #yqmuse #collab #midnightcollab #music #you #love  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Chitra Iyer

My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. My ears remember so well they flinch at the sound of your voice. #myearsremember #yqmuse #aboutme #midnightcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to kiss your voice every time the heart hears it and the lips form your name.  My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. 
My ears remember so well they flinch at the sound of your voice. 

#myearsremember #yqmuse #aboutme #midnightcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. My ears remember so well they flinch at the sound of your voice. #myearsremember #yqmuse #Collab #midnightcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
His voice... My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. 

#myearsremember #yqmuse #collab #midnightcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivani Abbaraju

My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. My ears remember so well they flinch at the sound of your voice. #myearsremember #yqmuse #aboutme #midnightcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
those silences within me
Not scary, not peaceful,
But very questioning.
I still hear them 
Now not inside me,
But in other's stories
And they still leave me weepy. My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. 

Shivani Abbaraju

read more
those silences within me
Not scary, not peaceful,
But very questioning.
I still hear them 
Now not inside me,
But in other's stories
And they still leave me weepy. My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the song you had sung for me My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. 

Saurabh Gupta

read more
Your voice
That used to whisper
'You are mine forever...' My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. 

Varadhan P M

read more

The lisping of my children,
     Now the Grandchildren!
That could be heard distinctly
     Even among the noise of the crowd!
But can't hear loud voice of God
    Guiding me at each step 🪜 why !?  My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. 

Aditi Mishra

read more
The all hates talk of myself.... My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
all the things of life in which your name have been mentioned. My ears remember what you said to me on the days my feet forget and walk towards to you. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification