Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourbabaquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourbabaquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 9 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Poonam Suyal

Hola lovely wallies☕☕ Collabrate on the today's word prompt challenge with the Wallpaper Zone and write a short 2 liner or poetry , gazal anything by mentioning this word in your lines❤ ❣Winner will get a testimonial and the best attempts will be highlighted by us❣ Happy collabrating ❤☕ #Moon #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #yourbabaquote #WZ_Wopro4_moon

read more
जब भी देखूँ चांद को मैं, तेरा चेहरा मुझे नज़र आए 
एक टक देखता रहूँ मैं उसे, वो मुझे इतना भाए  Hola lovely wallies☕☕

Collabrate on the today's word prompt  challenge with the Wallpaper Zone  and write a short 2 liner  or poetry , gazal anything by mentioning this word in your lines❤

❣Winner will get a testimonial and the best attempts will be highlighted by us❣

Happy collabrating ❤☕

Anuj Jain

Hola lovely wallies☕☕ Collabrate on the today's word prompt challenge with the Wallpaper Zone and write a 2 liner or short quotes by mentioning this word in your lines❤ ❣Winner will get a testimonial and the best attempts will be highlighted by us❣ Happy collabrating ❤☕ #YourQuoteAndMine #euphoria #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #yourbabaquote #WZ_Wopro3_euphoria

read more
As the initial euphoria petered out,
Peter and Pansy realized that butterflies will fly off. Hola lovely wallies☕☕

Collabrate on the today's word prompt  challenge with the Wallpaper Zone  and write a 2 liner  or short quotes by mentioning this word in your lines❤

Happy collabrating ❤☕

Shalini Sinha

Sometimes,
to be the best of you,
You go through the 
worst of you.
 To be the best goes through the worst.!!
#lifelessons #lifwasacycle #jiyozindagi #changesinlife #motivation #inpirationalquotes #yourbabaquote

Shalini Sinha

Friendship is all about who stayed with you till the end.
 Till the end!!
#yourstoryyourway #yourlifestory #friendsmatter #friendshipgoals #nofriendsnolife #staystrong #yourbabaquote

alex akash

ईश्क़ की शुर्खियाँ बटोरी है हमने ज़माने से,
प्यार तो नहीं मिला हमें ,
बस मिली कमजोरियां,
ईश्क़-ए-नुमाईश से।।। #yourbabaquote #ishqkikalamse #pyar_ke_alfaz

Manasi Ghatge

Hola lovely wallies☕☕ Collabrate on the today's word prompt challenge with the Wallpaper Zone and write a short poetry or short quotes by mentioning this word in your lines❤ ❣Winner will get a testimonial and the best attempts will be highlighted by us❣ Happy collabrating ❤☕ #Eyes #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #yourbabaquote #WZ_Wopro2_Eyes

read more
Yahi ek cheez aisi hoti hai jo kisi ka bhi dil churane ki kam aati hai  Hola lovely wallies☕☕

Collabrate on the today's word prompt  challenge with the Wallpaper Zone  and write a short poetry  or short quotes by mentioning this word in your lines❤

Happy collabrating ❤☕

Isha sharda

I never wanted to leave, but If I had not left, I would have never gained self-development. #yourbabaquote #selfworth #selfgrowthjourney

अभिलाष सोनी

Hola lovely wallies☕☕ Collabrate on the today's word prompt challenge with the Wallpaper Zone and write a short poetry or short quotes by mentioning this word in your lines❤ ❣Winner will get a testimonial and the best attempts will be highlighted by us❣ Happy collabrating ❤☕ #Eyes #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #yourbabaquote #WZ_Wopro2_Eyes #अल्फ़ाज़_ए_साहिल

read more
नीली नीली आँखों में, क्यूँ राज छुपाए रखती हो।
कुछ बोलती क्यूँ नहीं, हर बात छुपाए रखती हो।

जब भी मैं पूछता हूँ, तुमसे हाल तुम्हारे दिल का।
कहती कुछ भी नहीं, बस यूँ ही मुस्कुराए रहती हो। Hola lovely wallies☕☕

Collabrate on the today's word prompt  challenge with the Wallpaper Zone  and write a short poetry  or short quotes by mentioning this word in your lines❤

Happy collabrating ❤☕

Writer1

Hola lovely wallies☕☕ Collabrate on the today's word prompt challenge with the Wallpaper Zone and write a short 2 liner or poetry , gazal anything by mentioning this word in your lines❤ ❣Winner will get a testimonial and the best attempts will be highlighted by us❣ Happy collabrating ❤☕ #Moon #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #yourbabaquote #WZ_Wopro4_moon

read more
तुमसे मिलकर ना जाने  , क्यों चांद पुराना लगता है,
बिछड़े जो एक पल भी तो बिछड़े को जमाना लगता है।

देख कर दुनिया की ताब़नाक चमक,हर गम सुहाना लगता है,
दुनिया की भीड़ में मुझे मेरा महबूब ही सिर्फ अपना सा लगता है।

ए चंचल हवाओ, मदमस्त होकर, यू ना छेड़ो आंचल को मेरे,
तेरी छुअन से मुझे महबूब का आना जाना लगता है। Hola lovely wallies☕☕

Collabrate on the today's word prompt  challenge with the Wallpaper Zone  and write a short 2 liner  or poetry , gazal anything by mentioning this word in your lines❤

Happy collabrating ❤☕

Writer1

Hola lovely wallies☕☕ Collabrate on the today's word prompt challenge with the Wallpaper Zone and write a 2 liner or short quotes by mentioning this word in your lines❤ ❣Winner will get a testimonial and the best attempts will be highlighted by us❣ Happy collabrating ❤☕ #YourQuoteAndMine #euphoria #yourquotedidi #wallpaperzone #yourbabaquote #WZ_Wopro3_euphoria

read more
You company fills my heart with Euphoria,
Body sings & veins seems dancing under coria. Hola lovely wallies☕☕

Collabrate on the today's word prompt  challenge with the Wallpaper Zone  and write a 2 liner  or short quotes by mentioning this word in your lines❤

Happy collabrating ❤☕
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification