Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stopbeingguilty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stopbeingguilty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the pain of love will never stop, dostinex to stop breastfeeding, don t stop until you re proud author, can stop drinking alcohol kill you 10, https://nojoto.com/amp/post/f6d7a19aaf15dca3cf6624b682253fe3/never-stop-being-a-good-person-because-of-bad-peo,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Osho Jain

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba In second date we started it with tea and few gossips. I still was confused and surprised to embark in this n w phase of life ie relationship. He parked car at distant place near Gurdwara where I thought we would be having a fruitful and lovely conversation but his intentions were merely focused on getting physical. I remained nervous an

read more
It was infatuation or just the way to fill vacuum of my life, I don't know exactly.
But the only thing I know is the best I learnt after this bad experience.I regained my attitude that I had devoid of since long. He was my senior colleague. I deliberately tried to show myself flawless according to his thinking.Whatever he used to say, I used to worship his every idea and thinking.I used to present myself very well dressed up.I knew, I was Changing.
Then after sometime we both confessed liking to each other and immediately next day, we had a informal kind of date.He touched my hand and held his fingers with mine.It was the first touch from a boy in my life .I was really happy and besides this nervous too.Then he asked to kiss.Which wasn't Normal at all.Date means to know each other.Getting physical without knowing each other is not sign to carry this relationship further but it symbolises ephemeral relationship and patience less commitment.Then I directly told him about the wrong nature of that first date.He was already experienced in having so many relationships.Because being a du students nothing was so new and first for him It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
In second date we started it with tea and few gossips. I still was confused and surprised to embark in this n w phase of life ie relationship.
He parked car at distant place near Gurdwara where I thought we would be having a fruitful and lovely conversation but his intentions were merely focused on getting physical.

I remained nervous an

Xee Sheikh

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I saw you running to the mountains and heard the thud of the collision. 
I witnessed you collecting the pieces to make everything smooth as before.
I saw you mixing your blood and sweat to fix it as if it was never broken.
I felt your wet tears in the black Night, 
I caught you hiding them from the Screen. 
You planned best and played great, so why to worry if it couldn't be served in Plate?
Be Crazy, Try another way... 
Shhhhhhh, Take it easy 
And stop being Guilty!
 It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Conscience, pricks, peels and repels
    Thoughts and Mind play tricks !
Beyond all your futile appeals..
     The cowardly heart guilty feels !
 Not having enough guts ...
     No agreement on any deals !
 Anger finds its full outlets...
    Come out of your shells...
Forgive , pardon forget spells !!
    Leave EGO, forego Enmity,
 Let Peace,   Love     Dwell !!  It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

read more
Embrace the pain, face them fears
Don't suffocate within, don't hold them tears,
Things done can't get undone,
Mistakes happen, we are human,
Don't drown in remorse, gather yourself,
Unburden your soul, just ask for help,
I know it ain't easy ,it'll take time
May be your story is different than mine,
Don't let your past and present intertwine
Have faith, have hope, you'll heal, you'll be fine. It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Inherit kindness n pity
Develop Truth's Quality
 It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine

अज्ञानी

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #guilty #Sun #flood #Dark

read more
If you are culprit, then you will be guilty.
But my experience is that
Everybody is guilty,
For some act
The sun is guilty for the drought
The river for the floods
The night is guilty for the dark
The day is for the illusion.
They are not guilty.
These are just effects of their good deeds.
So if you are good, you are not guilty, though you seem to be. It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine
#guilty #sun #flood #dark

Dr Upama Singh

read more
You have to learn to say
no without feeling guilty
setting boundaries is healthy
because some people 
can take advantage of you
you need to learn to respect
and take care of yourself
sometimes we feel guilty 
for something we didn't done
a feeling of responsibility
for some offense 
where real or imagined. It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sandhya Rajendran

Yes , I am in guilt for my very deeds and. I don't know how to stop it so till then that's a piece.. . It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I had a cut scratch over my skin , 
Because of which my tears made my emotions bloat in fear that I will again hurt myself or others and it will continue to hurt or be hurted 
Then what's the point of stop being in guilt ? When my deeds are enough to screw my heart patches and hands not knowing how to save ends letting the bleed to flow as if the guilt saga was never abled to stop ! Yes , I am in guilt for my very deeds and. I don't know how to stop it so till then that's a piece.. 

Madhav Jha

read more
smilted in twainy rain
one'as grain & other'as milk
 cold sweat of gold coating
personified blue, a depth day
A begger's foul play
missed a chance to cook tout
i sewed a benevolant 
king of jungle
jumanji! i lost in there
a filthy cry of mirth
here a hear of parth 
of sin of culpability It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Only one way that may save everyone,
To be guilty,  leave your bed before sun. It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem about how to #stopbeingguilty. Feel free to post it in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification