Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best proposalin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best proposalin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to follow up like a pro, first love proposal shayari, indirect love proposal quotes, love proposal quotes for girlfriend, love proposal lines,

• 30 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I already carry you in my heart, will you permit me to carry your name on my I card/s? — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would have loved to go on my knees but my kneecap forbids it, so shall we share our age issues together in the sunset of our lives? — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Please accept this ring if you wanna enjoy growing young with me. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line

Chitra Iyer

read more
Care to share your messiness with my craziness for life? — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line

Chitra Iyer

read more
Will you join me, this lifetime, in watching every sunset together? — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line

Chitra Iyer

read more
Will you rhyme with my weirdness? — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line

Ashok Mangal

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line #poetrybaaz My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Pushp Lata

read more
Lifemate 
is the only 
apropriate 
permanent 
roommate. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line
#poetrybaaz
Collaborating with Pushp Lata

Ashok Mangal

read more
🌹❤🌹 I love you forever🌹❤🌹— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line

Ashika Ashika

read more
Don't promise anything let's glow up together. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more

I can love you more than you can — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #proposalin1line

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification