Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovein3lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovein3lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 37 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Seema Sharma

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love is when you know you can say....
When know you can listen....
When two people become friends forever...— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Long distance love #chitslove Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Our hearts converse
Our souls converge
The mind joyfully romances— % & Long distance love

#chitslove

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Indhu Shasti

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
L: Land of Sorrow
O: Ocean of Tears
V: Valley of Death
E: End of Life— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines

Sonali Agrawal

read more
Patience
Pleasure 
Pain

— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines

Ashok Mangal

read more
I love you,
You love me,
We both Love each other for ever.— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #lovein3lines Best entries will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Tasting our desires,
Perceiving those touches,
We made love, under the sheet...— % & Participate in this #rapidfire and write #lovein3lines

Best entries will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #love #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Silvi Gupta

Moms face many hardships in life, but just keep a smile on their faces to make their family smile, love u mummy🥰 Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                         Love in 3 lines 

आँखों में नमी, होठों पे मुस्कान 
दिल में दर्द पर सुंदर जुबान,
हम बच्चों के लिए एक वरदान |
               ~mummy — % & Moms face many hardships in life, but just keep a smile on their faces to make their family smile, love u mummy🥰

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines

Sita Prasad

read more
It is a cove evergreen and elite.
It has liberated me from timid to being alright. 
I find it in others when I see into their eyes right. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines

Avishek Sen

read more
An eclectic bonding solemnly unperturbed by expectations,
An emotion that gives tiny pun the courage to wade through numerous impediments,
The unspoken desire often masked by silence that seamlessly paves its way through keeping the spark alive...

— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Love to cherish
Good times 
Bad times to forget — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #lovein3lines

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification