Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT22 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT22 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nynas t22 pds,

• 6 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Abid

I literally open d door n sit on a swivel chair n cherish d pizza boy *(not him, but d food)* coming to my home 😌. #qybaba #YQMeme #samyra #Spreadlove #spreadhappiness Hello Friends 👋🏼😍 #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMT22

read more
Another reaction from a guy whose Iftaar is about to arrive in a few minutes  I literally open d door n sit on a swivel chair n cherish d pizza boy *(not him, but d food)* coming to my home 😌. 
#qybaba
#yqmeme
#samyra
#spreadlove
#spreadhappiness
Hello Friends 👋🏼😍

Siddarth

Hello Friends 👋🏼😍 You people are spreading meme love & it’s becoming infectious 😛😍😘 Your meme love is stupendous 😘💕 and I am loving it❤️❤️ So the wait is over and here is today’s challenge #YQMT22 😛 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme

read more
When your battery is 2% and your crush calls Hello Friends 👋🏼😍

You people are spreading meme love & it’s becoming infectious 😛😍😘

Your meme love is stupendous 😘💕 and I am loving it❤️❤️

So the wait is over and here is today’s challenge #YQMT22 😛

Durga Kannan

Hello Friends 👋🏼😍 You people are spreading meme love & it’s becoming infectious 😛😍😘 Your meme love is stupendous 😘💕 and I am loving it❤️❤️ So the wait is over and here is today’s challenge #YQMT22 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme

read more
When I am greedily eyeing the food
and breathing in its aroma on the next table while waiting for mine. Hello Friends 👋🏼😍

Durga Kannan

Hello Friends 👋🏼😍 You people are spreading meme love & it’s becoming infectious 😛😍😘 Your meme love is stupendous 😘💕 and I am loving it❤️❤️ So the wait is over and here is today’s challenge #YQMT22 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme

read more
When your crush is reading your love message and you are awaiting the reaction. Hello Friends 👋🏼😍

Durga Kannan

read more
When your eyes pop out of their socket looking at a stunning gal. Hello Friends 👋🏼😍

NEERAJ SIINGH

Hello Friends 👋🏼😍 You people are spreading meme love & it’s becoming infectious 😛😍😘 Your meme love is stupendous 😘💕 and I am loving it❤️❤️ So the wait is over and here is today’s challenge #YQMT22 😛 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #neerajwrites

read more
"Biryani " eating- gapak gapak gapak ....Ahhaa Hello Friends 👋🏼😍

NEERAJ SIINGH

Hello Friends 👋🏼😍 You people are spreading meme love & it’s becoming infectious 😛😍😘 Your meme love is stupendous 😘💕 and I am loving it❤️❤️ So the wait is over and here is today’s challenge #YQMT22 😛 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #neerajwrites

read more
When you see your "CRUSH" coming towards you Hello Friends 👋🏼😍

NEERAJ SIINGH

read more
When pizza comes with double cheese with extra toppings  Hello Friends 👋🏼😍

NEERAJ SIINGH

read more
When 
- koi likhe "kya likhu " aur log bole waah waah,waah waah and 700 likes  Hello Friends 👋🏼😍

Shalu Singh

read more
When my bff talk to me with respect.. Hello Friends 👋🏼😍

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification