Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stillintouch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stillintouch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, still love you like that, still love you like i do, still love you lee hong gi lyrics english, still love you lee hong gi lyrics,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

#Collab on this #ShortStory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hadn't written in a long while. Feared my pen had forgotten to express the follies and fears of people, the hope and highs of the resilient or even the pessimism and pains of my own angsty heart. 

But it was the gratitude that made the words flow, for when I started to count my blessings my vocabulary proved to be lacking.

I guess, I am still in touch with my love for words. Maybe the distance has made the ink more prominent.  #Collab on this #shortstory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vikrant Gosavi

#Collab on this #ShortStory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes. We are still in touch.
We are still in touch with each other through social media.
We do watch each other's posts but now we just watch them by holding ourselves away from like button.
We are in touch.
SECRETLY.
 #Collab on this #shortstory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #YourQuoteAndMine

asparklinsoul

Seven days before valentine's day, he saw her at one restaurant sitting on the corner side for the first time. He used to visit that place during the interval of his classes, as he is pursuing his higher studies in psychology, also he is a great counsellor. She used to spend her time exactly half an hour before he enters, and he never saw her leaving before him. She never used to be late in that restaurant, even the waiters and manager used to book that last corner seat for her every day. He nev #Stories #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #asparklinsoul #stillintouch #breadthofview

read more
Still in Touch - A Short Story. Seven days before valentine's day, he saw her at one restaurant sitting on the corner side for the first time. He used to visit that place during the interval of his classes, as he is pursuing his higher studies in psychology, also he is a great counsellor. She used to spend her time exactly half an hour before he enters, and he never saw her leaving before him. She never used to be late in that restaurant, even the waiters and manager used to book that last corner seat for her every day. He nev

Snigdha Agrawal

We were like two peas in a pod
upto no good, driving Mom mad
Grew up, married and moved on
to different continents with
different time zones.  But that doesn't 
stop us from calling at odd hours.
We still keep in touch, in our twilight years, raking up memories of the past.
 #stillintouch #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution #writinginspiration #readwriteunite #writersnetwork

KRUNAL JADAV

STILL IN TOUCH "Stay in touch...., Seriously! So many things happened in your life, but you didn't find it important to share with your friend. Friends share their secrets, their moments. But may be you've never seen a true friend in me. Let me get out of here." Keshav stood up to leave in anger. 1 day ago..... "Hey Harshit, after a long time. Where have you been bro?" Harshit has called Keshav after almost three years. #ShortStory #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #stillintouch

read more
  "Stay in touch...., Seriously! So many things happened in your life, but you didn't find it important to share with your friend. Friends share their secrets, their moments. But may be you've never seen a true friend in me. Let me get out of here." Keshav stood up to leave in anger.

1 day ago.....

(Read in caption for full story) STILL IN TOUCH

"Stay in touch...., Seriously! So many things happened in your life, but you didn't find it important to share with your friend. Friends share their secrets, their moments. But may be you've never seen a true friend in me. Let me get out of here." Keshav stood up to leave in anger.

1 day ago.....

"Hey Harshit, after a long time. Where have you been bro?" Harshit has called Keshav after almost three years.

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

read more
Iam following my dreams
Like eagle, then fast
I am hearing some others
About my life style..
I don't know any matter
Because I am still ..dreamer. #Collab on this #shortstory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #YourQuoteAndMine

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

read more
जिदंगी में किसी से भी धोखे कि आशा करनी चाहिए.. #Collab on this #shortstory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #YourQuoteAndMine

Deeksha Joshi

#Collab on this #ShortStory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was by chance that we met; through a common friend . Meetings happened ..Hi..Hlos continued..Then after a time we got in touch.. Communicated...talked about several things , talked about each others life...and gradually we became very very  n very good friends or i must say Best friends. We held each other ..we built a very great level of understanding , we started confiding in each other.  & Things were going way better...THEN CAME A DAY.; where we felt like being an officially declared mates of each other ...we confessed it to each other and thought that it was a great decision..!! Things went on smooth for a while but later on arose situations that made us to get apart...we started losing that best friend which we found in each other... Started to have grudges.. got hurt..had fights.. Didn't talk for a period if time..n lost that crisp & spice that we had between us.. BUT though we are not 100% like before. Yet we didn't stop exchanging our life happenings n feelings... YES..!!! ... we are STILL IN TOUCH..!!

#STILL IN TOUCH #collab on this #shortstory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
I know it's not fair 
But I can't far
Though mentally I suffer
I want to be aware 
So I'm still in touch 
With my favorite beer

#Collab on this #shortstory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

#Collab on this #ShortStory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #shortpoem #tejaswiniaura

read more
Feelings meet love, sparks fly,
a shooting star cascades down
love lorn skies, wishes rain down
in enamored showers.
The sun and night
waltz with fingers barely touching,
fiery dawns and dusks, tokens of 
unending desire, one brightens
to end the darkness of love lost,
the other throws ink 
of the darkest shades on 
thoughts of love. 
Each goes its own way, 
for love is still 
in touch with their
heartstrings for eternity entwined. #Collab on this #shortstory challenge and write one with the title #stillintouch #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #shortpoem #tejaswiniaura
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification