Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best middleofthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best middleofthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about countries in the middle east, does your crush like you back middle school, the middle piece of the sperm contains, the middle himalayas are also known as, the middle show,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I woke up from a nightmare wishing you are alright.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

Leaving a city in the middle of the night 
Is like saying goodbye to a lover
When you don't want to fight! 

#kolkata #kolkatadiaries #middleofthenight #nightthoughts #midnightthoughts

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when the day sleeps in deep
and dawn is far from the reach
my heart search for you
and mind reach for memories Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
In the middle of my sleep,
In the middle of my dreams,
In the middle of my deep breaths,
I still remember her voice,
Her poisonous beautiful noise.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I used to listen microbiology drnajeeb lectures after getting that my class on today 12:30 p.m. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
Ask me when you are close and when your hands cling to my flesh like magnet and take control and then its never  the body but the soul that sizzles relentlessly. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
I am confronted with a peculiar plight, 
Closing your eyelids impairs your vision or sight???  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
I woke up with a fright.
I tried going back to sleep.
But something was holding me back.
I frantically looked around the room.
There was none except the darkness accompanying me.
Heaving a sigh, I laid back and shut my eyes 
Just before I let sleep pull me into its arms.
I could feel someone's breath fanning on my neck.
Clenching my eyes tight, I counted numbers from backwards.
And before I knew I was back in my dreamland playing with lambs. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ Unwillingly some choices are handed to us in the name of responsibility and we call it to be our companions becoz we are unaware enough of the truth that we believe what others say rather than the inner voice with volumed down condition. A chance granted to beauty of inner voice seems like a cage to us, I can't answer the questioned behind it which is "Why?". #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish

read more
The time seems to play
Flashback with clutched 
Past memory. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
_
Unwillingly some choices are handed to us in the name of responsibility and we call it to be our companions becoz we are unaware enough of the truth that we believe what others say rather than the inner voice with volumed down condition. A chance granted to beauty of inner voice seems like a cage to us, I can't answer the questioned behind it which is "Why?".

Neha Swaika

read more
Still awake  to read myself 
because it is the most peaceful  time  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for you all. #middleofthenight #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification