Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scifistory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scifistory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best sci fi and fantasy 2018, sci fi and fantasy, best sci fi graphic novels of all time, good new sci fi books, best sci fi short stories reddit,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Melanie Dominick

This is a sci-fi fantasy novel I'm working on. Hope to finish it soon and get it published. Please do let me know your thoughts. I'll post a chapter every day so keep a look out if it interests you. #raisedbyacriminal #nanowrimo #scifistory #fantasy #yqbaba #yqspecial #tinyletter #Novel

read more
Raised by a criminal

The universe hangs in a delicate balance at peace with the Agency of Intergalactic soldiers trained to de-escalate tensions between the planets. A shadow society works to control the universe with profit as their goal. Meanwhile a child with unlimited power is found by the criminals and she is raised by criminals to be their saving grace. A face for the shadows that the universe can accept. But will she truly bring them redemption or will she be the final nail in their coffin? This is a sci-fi fantasy novel I'm working on. Hope to finish it soon and get it published. Please do let me know your thoughts. I'll post a chapter every day so keep a look out if it interests you. #raisedbyacriminal
#nanowrimo #scifistory #fantasy #yqbaba #yqspecial #tinyletter #novel

Sanjana Kumar

#scifistory.It was no Earth.Yet,they were all moving about,people,just like us..They looked a bit different,perhaps because they looked at all things,differently. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yourquote #yqchallenge #scifistory #Sky

read more
The sky was orange,
 there, at night time.  #scifistory.It was no Earth.Yet,they were all moving about,people,just like us..They looked a bit different,perhaps because they looked at all things,differently.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yourquote #yqchallenge #scifistory #sky

Dharm Desai

Recap: Charles went to mental asylum to meet his father on the occasion of his father's birthday. However, by watching his father uttering silly words, Charles got demoralised and departed but on the way home, William goodwill came and shot him then suddenly he was in front of his father in metal asylum and due to the suddenness of the incidence he was starting to fade out, a nurse came to rescue... Charles: "where am I? Am I dead?" Nurse: "not at all, sire! You are fine and fit as a healthy hu #SciFi #loop #timetravel #dharmuvach #scifistory

read more
Wonder eyes never cry 👀
Part 4
The guardian angel 👼
(Read full story in the captions)

Recap: Charles went to mental asylum to meet his father on the occasion of his father's birthday. However, by watching his father uttering silly words, Charles got demoralised and departed but on the way home, William goodwill came and shot him then suddenly he was in front of his father in metal asylum and due to the suddenness of the incidence he was starting to fade out, a nurse came to rescue... Recap: Charles went to mental asylum to meet his father on the occasion of his father's birthday. However, by watching his father uttering silly words, Charles got demoralised and departed but on the way home, William goodwill came and shot him then suddenly he was in front of his father in metal asylum and due to the suddenness of the incidence he was starting to fade out, a nurse came to rescue...

Charles: "where am I? Am I dead?"
Nurse: "not at all, sire! You are fine and fit as a healthy hu

Avesh Shaikh

My scifi story is not fulfilling the condition of 8 words but I hope instead of counting my words you will try to understand the message behind the post. hope you will like it. hope this post will contribute in spreading awareness towards environmental problems that we are trying to ignore. #scifishortstory #scifistory #yqbaba

read more
Year : 2095. 
Notification pops up on a news app, 
Killer radiation to be used against birds protesting to save their houses!

My scifi story is not fulfilling the condition of 8 words but I hope instead of counting my words you will try to understand the message behind the post. 
hope you will like it. 
hope this post will contribute in spreading awareness towards environmental problems that we are trying to ignore. 
#scifishortstory #scifistory 
#yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification