Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scifishortstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scifishortstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best sci fi and fantasy 2018, sci fi and fantasy, best sci fi graphic novels of all time, good new sci fi books, best sci fi short stories reddit,

• 8 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Valay Shah

System corrupted piece required
Cooling down anger module #scifishortstory #yqbaba #dailychallenge #challengeaccepted #challengeoftheday #anger #digital

Chavi Saxena

Lips met...
Asteroids fell...

Human- Look! Shooting star!

#scifishortstory #yqchallenge #yqquotes #yqtales #collabchallenge

Shravanthi Iyer

The killer wasn't a man, but a bacterium!  #scifishortstory  #yqbaba

Shravanthi Iyer

Don't treat me like a robot, I'm human!  #treat #scifishortstory #yqbaba

Sherlock Doyle

#crash #scifishortstory #survivor #alone #voice #eclectica20 #creativeminds #expresso9 Psychosis is a mental disorder characterised by a disconnection from reality. It may occur as a result of isolation. Hearing voices (hallucinations) is a possible symptom. Here, either the survivor is psychotic, or they aren't the only survivor, or someone else is talking, or ...

read more
Void of space.
Sole survivor of the crash hears voices.

Psychosis?
 #crash #scifishortstory #survivor #alone #voice

#eclectica20 #creativeminds #expresso9

Psychosis is a mental disorder characterised by a disconnection from reality. It may occur as a result of isolation. Hearing voices (hallucinations) is a possible symptom.
Here, either the survivor is psychotic, or they aren't the only survivor, or someone else is talking, or ...

Sherlock Doyle

It all started today morning. I was standing in front of the basin brushing my teeth, when my roommate, Sandip came in. I was bent over the basin, scooping water in my mouth. “You're going to Sabiha's birthday party this afternoon, right?” he asked. Sabiha was my sister; we’re not siblings, but that doesn't matter. She will be hosting a poolside party for her 16th birthday. I spit into the basin. “Of course, I can’t be missing that,” I replied, splashing water on my face and looking up at the #Reality #Simulation #Control #Reflection #virtualworld #Matrix #scifishortstory #seethrough

read more
REFLECTION

It all started today morning. I was standing in front of the basin brushing my teeth, when my roommate, Sandip came in. I was bent over the basin, scooping water in my mouth.

“You're going to Sabiha's birthday party this afternoon, right?” he asked. Sabiha was my sister; we’re not siblings, but that doesn't matter. She will be hosting a poolside party for her 16th birthday.

I spit into the basin. “Of course, I can’t be missing that,” I replied, splashing water on my face and looking up at the

Sherlock Doyle

“I no longer have the headaches,” she coughed. #Headaches #Possess #Control #scifishortstory #nocure #Talk #spookiansclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
“We're sorry ma'am, but we've no idea why you keep getting these recurring headaches.”

“Ah! That's okay,” replied the thing inside her head, pulling her vocal cords. “I no longer have the headaches,” she coughed.

#headaches #possess #control #scifishortstory #nocure #talk
#spookiansclub #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Sherlock Doyle

I've been left alone, in a dying world, full of carnivores fighting for life. #Earth #ship #Leave #scifishortstory #Lazy #late #Time #leftalone

read more
I've always been lazy.
Being on time has never been my top priority.

But as I saw the last ship leave Earth in the distance,
                                   I wish it was. I've been left alone, in a dying world, full of carnivores fighting for life.

#earth #ship #leave #scifishortstory #lazy #late #time #leftalone

Sherlock Doyle

“No sir, we didn't.” Nothing's more horrifying than something that made the AI feel afraid. #scifishortstory #development #artificialintelligence #Fear #Learn horror #Programming #afraid

read more
“Sir, AI42's log report says that it is feeling afraid.”

“But we did not program that into it, did we?”
 “No sir, we didn't.”
Nothing's more horrifying than something that made the AI feel afraid.

#scifishortstory #development #artificialintelligence #fear #learn #horror #programming #afraid

Sherlock Doyle

They sent an all male crew to investigate. Even they returned pregnant. #Mars #missionmangal #Mission #Female #Pregnancy #Alien #scifishortstory #extraterrestriallife

read more
The world rejoiced when it was announced that the first human mission to Mars will consist of an all female crew.

However, everyone was terrified, when a year later all the crew returned pregnant.
 They sent an all male crew to investigate. Even they returned pregnant.

#mars #missionmangal #mission #female #pregnancy #alien #scifishortstory #extraterrestriallife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification