Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 15wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 15wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ortur laser master 15w, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 22 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Incomplete :) #lostsoul love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A broken heart
waiting for its love,
and an incomplete soul
wanting to be loved! Incomplete :)

#lostsoul #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I released a bullet of hate
I wanted to kill him
unfortunately, it killed me.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I was the walking corpse they saw. 
'Died by suicide' they murmured and walked away. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory

Inthira Shini

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Starting was a small interaction 
Know each others small actions 
and you are my addiction.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory

Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line.

Inthira Shini

read more
There are many things before
I reach you like the 
alphabet from "I" to" U " .  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory

Kalai Selvi

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We met on a rainyday..
Whenever rains.. My heart skips wondering we might meet again... Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory

Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line.

Anuj Jain

read more
Why this watch? 
Your mom broke it once. 
Didn't forgave then, 
Can't forget her now.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory

Anuj Jain

read more
She had invited him tonight
He spotted her chemise
Jutting out from under the mattress.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory

Megha Lakhani

read more
I lived a life of fairy tale
I was a queen but you weren't king.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory

Megha Lakhani

read more
I need you yesterday, today and tomorrow but now have learn to live without you.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #15wordlovestory

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification