Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grishmalovestories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grishmalovestories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grishma ritu in english, grishma ritu in marathi, grishma ritu par kavita in hindi, poem on grishma ritu in hindi, grishma ritu poem in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Grishma Doshi

❤️❤️ #rapidfire #20wordlovestory love #LoveStory #beingtogether #becomingyours #letterfrommetoyou #grishmalovestories Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She loved his smile,
he swiped right too accidentally.
App uninstalled,
and he still smiles even today
when she talks.— % & ❤️❤️
#rapidfire #20wordlovestory #love #lovestory #beingtogether #becomingyours #letterfrommetoyou #grishmalovestories

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Grishma Doshi

Waiting for you every day
to wait
for you everyday. ❤️❤️
#rapidfire #523lovestory #lovestory #longing #beingtogether #waiting #letterfrommetoyou #grishmalovestories

Grishma Doshi

❤️❤️ #rapidfire #353lovestory love #LoveStory #longing #waitingforyou #letterfrommetoyou #grishmalovestories Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wait, how long?
I asked, longing for years.
Another birthday nears. ❤️❤️
#rapidfire #353lovestory #love #lovestory #longing #waitingforyou #letterfrommetoyou #grishmalovestories

Grishma Doshi

I need your love and I need you to love me,
I know somehow I am being selfish here
yet I still want to be able to love you and be selfish with you. ❤️❤️
#rapidfire #3linelovestory #lovestory #beingtogether #needyou #longing #letterfrommetoyou #grishmalovestories

Grishma Doshi

❤️❤️ #rapidfire #15wordlovestory #LoveStory love #beingtogether #MeandYou #inspiredbylove #grishmalovestories Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They promised to share the last bite,
kept it somedays with love,
somedays with fights. ❤️❤️
#rapidfire #15wordlovestory #lovestory #love #beingtogether #meandyou #inspiredbylove #grishmalovestories

Grishma Doshi

❤️❤️ #rapidfire #16wordlovestory #LoveStory #beingtogether #MeandYou #ourstory #ourstars #grishmalovestories Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We didn't worry if our stars matched,
we wanted to stargaze together
under all skies forever. ❤️❤️
#rapidfire #16wordlovestory #lovestory #beingtogether #meandyou #ourstory #ourstars #grishmalovestories

Grishma Doshi

My poems are longing
for our story
to know their story. ❤️❤️
#rapidfire #434lovestory #lovestory #longing #waitingforyou #beingtogether #poemfrommetoyou #grishmalovestories

Grishma Doshi

#lovestory

She feared if he is real
until she realised
he helped her to fight
all her unreal fears. ❤️❤️
#lovestory #love #microtale #microfiction #togetherness #lovefrommetoyou #grishmalovestories #grishmastories

Grishma Doshi

#2linelovestory

You thought I am an attention seeker
until you realised I sought only yours. ❤️❤️
#2linelovestory #lovestory #microtale #love # #togetherness #lovefrommetoyou #grishmalovestories #grishmastories

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification