Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 16wordlosspoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 16wordlosspoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Meenakshi M Singh

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh #writersofinstagram #writingresolution #365days365quotes

read more
After you, 
I kept searching you,
In others, 
Not knowing,

You lived in my heart, always… Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh #writersofinstagram #writingresolution #365days365quotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lostlove #BeautifulBreaking #bestbreakupever

read more
Vision blurred,
drops poured in,
a smile lingered
while our love concluded
with a beautiful separation... Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#lostlove 
#beautifulbreaking 
#bestbreakupever

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is it my loss
Or your own destiny
Why do I grieve
If it's his will
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem

Varadhan P M

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

If Death is a loss

Birth is a Gain,

Inbetween is Pain

What's your main Story then?!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Weight of one lie
Upon thousands of truth
Was reason why
Trust was crushed, lost you #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Loss of mother is to be away from her children.
Hope this distance soon shall shorten. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem

The Dream Doodler

~Story of losing the roots on the way to get an unsolicited freedom. Gracias Melophiles 🎶 #16wordlosspoem #yqbaba #nightthoughts #yqdidi #musingtime #euphonichymns #ehplainbg1117

read more
And then, I got varied soil,
but the root.

Only if I didn't wish to fly!
 ~Story of losing the roots on the way to get an unsolicited freedom.

Gracias Melophiles 🎶

#16wordlosspoem

Ashu

read more
I clicked on the arrow. 
For seconds, I waited.
But it got discarded without getting saved. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem

Ashu

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Thank you for the pokes :)

read more
I was crying alone 
in the corner.
Because I've lost the blood 
that gave me failures. 

Thank you for the pokes :)

Dr Upama Singh

read more
They met all sudden
they loved each other
he betrayed her
she lost her mental health Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlosspoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification