Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearmonsoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearmonsoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today, write a love letter to the season that's knocking on our doors. At times destructive, at times romantic, monsoon brings forth a range of emotions that are at once cherishable and saddening. Share your #letters to the bringer of rain, the respite to farmers and the first love of new lovers. #dearmonsoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why is it you have become so lazy?
Earlier you would last for a whole season of three months,
But now you hardly visit us , and when you do so you just give a guest appearance and then disappear for a whole year.
Please be benevolent enough to visit us promptly and shower us with your blessings!
Regards,
A Human...  Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today, write a love letter to the season that's knocking on our doors. At times destructive, at times romantic, monsoon brings forth a range of emotions that are at once cherishable and saddening.

Share your #letters to the bringer of rain, the respite to farmers and the first love of new lovers. #dearmonsoon  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today, write a love letter to the season that's knocking on our doors. At times destructive, at times romantic, monsoon brings forth a range of emotions that are at once cherishable and saddening. Share your #letters to the bringer of rain, the respite to farmers and the first love of new lovers. #dearmonsoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You never fail to come back to me every year,
Like a friend far away!
And after you leave me every single time,
I badly miss the way
You make me laugh hard
Portraying the helplessness of dominant sun,
Being defeated by defenceless clouds! Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today, write a love letter to the season that's knocking on our doors. At times destructive, at times romantic, monsoon brings forth a range of emotions that are at once cherishable and saddening.

Share your #letters to the bringer of rain, the respite to farmers and the first love of new lovers. #dearmonsoon  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

read more
           You are very welcome . The weather is refreshed by your arrival. Everyone is very happy, everyone has different fun, sometimes getting wet in the rain, sometimes swimming  paper boats, sometimes drink hot tea, eating pakoras while watching the rain. Paddy is planted in the rain, you also bring happiness for the farmers.
     Well, you are always refreshing, but when you come in your fast and fast form, then there is devastation which turns the fresh atmosphere into a serious environment.
    Whenever you come always keep on raining happiness with calm nature.  Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

khusi

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today, write a love letter to the season that's knocking on our doors. At times destructive, at times romantic, monsoon brings forth a range of emotions that are at once cherishable and saddening. Share your #letters to the bringer of rain, the respite to farmers and the first love of new lovers. #dearmonsoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptapoetry

read more
You have arrived, 
To please everyone, Just as a lover comes, 
To make my girlfriend happy, 
The colors of sweet mehndi, as Savan brings, 
Like seeing the rain, Swings, children In the same way, 
you have seen all the decisions,
 Just bring as much monsoon as you need to the crops.
 And happy to do them too. My dear monsoon. Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptapoetry

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I wait eagerly for your arrival. Earlier it was different. We could move freely and enjoy people's company. This year I have to stay home. So that I can be safe. But I am enjoying your presence. Hope next year we can again move freely again enjoying your company.  Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Kushika Goyal

read more
Come soon Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
You're an enigma to me.  Can't 
guess your moods, nor your
personality.  But your charm
crosses out all your weak points.
I fell in love with you, since I was
a child, attracted by your wildness
so similar to mine.  I love how you
lead the orchestra in the skies,
the rolling of drums, the clash
of cymbals, the trumpeting at times.
You make me dance to the tunes
of your symphony, none can play 
so effortlessly.  You are my muse,
that makes me write.  Will meet 
up with you on the other side of
midnight.
Your lover in disguise.
Snigdha Agrawal 

Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Anjali Kapoor

read more
There are some feelings in the world which are invoked with a particular season. Just like mango madness is associated with summer, maa's chai and pakore are related to you. You are that long lost friend whom one meets surprisingly in the mall and it's just like old time when you get to talk.
You are something, something that invoke the beauty of nature in its utterly beautiful form. You are the transformation that actually bring changes. You inspire us to bring the change we want to see.

Thank you, Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Akthari Begum

read more
You are the great,
Because whenever 
Changes , This 
Changes us always gives a 
Lesson. Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Batul Hafiji

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today, write a love letter to the season that's knocking on our doors. At times destructive, at times romantic, monsoon brings forth a range of emotions that are at once cherishable and saddening. Share your #letters to the bringer of rain, the respite to farmers and the first love of new lovers. #dearmonsoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqquotes

read more
You are the most awaited season of the year,
To the children and to the adults, you are dear.

Desperately waiting for the month of June,
Smiles are lit if you arrive even soon.

Your presence gives relief from the heat,
But the humidity in your absence, no one can beat.

You bring respite to the toiling farmers,
For them you are their greatest armour.

Sometimes your wrath brings the worst scare,
Whether floods or famines, both hard to bear.

But I love to see the nature shower,
And bloom in happiness, such is your power. Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification