Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best liketowait Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best liketowait Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, you begin to feel like home, how to follow up like a pro, like to follow up, like to follow up traduction,

• 38 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Understand my unsaid words !  Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #liketowait #yqandmine #CollabChallenge

read more
Have some patience.. Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine
#liketowait 
#yqandmine 
#collabchallenge

Abhishek Trehan

Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tell me again 
and tell me true
So that I can say
I am here for you
And if I die before you do
I go to the heaven and wait for you... Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine

koushik lenka

read more
Wait for me! Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Make my heart smile
In a different way
People  who make my heart race.
A race 
Where my heart love to loose
As I win my people... Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Ernest Salami

read more
wouldn't mind to wait when I'm the one  causing the delay. Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #worththewaitforsure #MyLovedOnes mydearies🖤🖤❤️❤️

read more
Who are my loved ones I always value and care
My loved ones are the best and difficult to find and rare
Love for them will always be more 
Waiting can make us mad at times for sure 
Waiting for them is worth the wait 
Because without them I don't what will be my fate. 

Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine
#worththewaitforsure
#mylovedones
#mydearies🖤🖤❤️❤️

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Give value for me and 
my feelings because nowadays people were not playing with a 
 toys & things but they like to play with the feelings and emotions of  others life Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
Deserves to be in my life  Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
inform they will be late. Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification