Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best forlong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best forlong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about forlon,

• 28 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Atishay jain

#Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #childhoodtome

read more
I was innocent, no greed no lust
Not judging people, blindly trust
Then I grew up to be this monster
From simple minded to fraudster
To fraud myself on my doing
Doing wrong, right still knowing
Action meant to be self satisfaction
Now for other, self is exception
Life for me is seems to end
Just showing off to family and friend! #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #childhoodtome

Shravanthi S

#Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I chose to accept 
the daunting reality
with abundant hope, 
yet again!  #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Vikrant Gosavi

#Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In this world, there is nothing more peaceful than 
listening to the sound of waves at night while sitting on a beach.
Listening to the sound of chirping birds in the jungle while walking through it.
Listening to the sound of a rain through window with a cup of tea.
And
Listening to the first cry of a new born baby. #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

hirpara amit

read more
Last meet, when i see tears in her eyes. But i still love her forever this fact she know. End is end never restart in some feelings and loves....  #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

#Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse

read more
we are slaves to our passion. #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

read more
I found myself sunken
 deeply in your love #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

#Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
I found you in memories #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Dhiraj Mali

read more
I found myself sunken
 deeply in your love #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dhiraj Mali

#Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
I found you in memories #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I hated eating bitter gourd.
Now that I'm diabetic
I love it in any form
 #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification