Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toavoidpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toavoidpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sorrindo a toa, dengensha toa co. ltd, toño rosario kulikitaka, toa pharmaceutical products, toa 1900,

• 39 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I slowly slip from the material world to find comfort in the eternal world. The thoughts of tranquillity, aseity and enumeration pave my path to an exotic attire where there's a heavenly satisfaction.  What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I just think for me the person is more important than my ego 😍 What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They call me or text me more passionately. 

Might be such people are mind readers.🤔 What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻 Ha some cheap exceptions are always there

read more
I stop thinking about them...
Simple,
Never do block them...
Never hide them from status...
Never remove from contact list...
Never unfollowing them...
Yeah to aj ka trend ho gya in technological terms😌
Just removing them permanently from equilibrium of my mind, peace and life...
Don't avoid just remove... 
I never avoid people unless I find them trash to be thrown in dustbin without looking their cost price... Without looking profits of diplomacy, without expecting anything.
Once I empty my heart of such '' avoiding class''
I never refill my heart with such bullshits.
Osho jain 🌻

What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻
Ha  some cheap exceptions are always there

Bizz_are_ Soul

What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqquotes #stopfeeling #avoidance

read more
I refrain myself,
from feeling about them... What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqquotes 
#stopfeeling 
#avoidance

Anaya Agarwal

What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
...they still keep on hounding me What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
I just let them know
I am on a sabbatical
If still they intimidate, 
I will say leave me alone
Again if they start irritating
I leave them with a warning
If they still are not ashamed, 
Ignore... Ignore.. Ignore 
Block number
Block friendship
Block everything related to them 
But bless them for good
For their good and my good! 
Will never curse them
They are what they are
I am what I am!  What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
I use 🎧 What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I am busy with my own company What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
I avoid them altogether What do you do #toavoidpeople? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification