Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 13wordlovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 13wordlovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 13waz, 13wam, 13warnme, ascending and descending order, harry potter and the order of the phoenix,

• 32 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Divyani Choudhary

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is only
one happiness in 
this life, to love
and be loved. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordlovepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Dunno what crap I'm writing 🙈 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A poem
without love
A story
suddenly slipped
into the poem
finding love.
 Dunno what crap I'm writing 🙈

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordlovepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Isn't every story a love story
even the wordless one
muted without reason? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordlovepoem

Atishay jain

My morning desires
Is being with you
Wake up and cuddle
Stick like glue #13wordlovepoem #love #desire #morning

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
She smiled at me in somber 
and wistful moments,
everything fell in place

Gita Khanna

read more
In teens
Love was rosy 
In youth 
Choppy seas
Sunset years
Gentle stream

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
break me till the
pain in me starts
falling in love with me Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordlovepoem

Madhu Jain

read more
My soul is still paying for the swindle
molded in your so-called love.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordlovepoem

Soulmate (Yuhee)

#Random try. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote Collaborating with Utkarsh Sinha

read more
at the back of the mind
 so one prays it, to come true  #random try. 

#yqbaba #yourquote  
Collaborating with Utkarsh Sinha

Poonam Suyal

read more
Love's something 
which can't be demanded
It should be earned
and forever cherished  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordlovepoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification