Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearestwomen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearestwomen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My Mother Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Giftsy Dorcas

Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #amma #Akka

read more
You have both stood by me no matter what because you know the real me,
    I am grateful for that.
You have both listened patiently because you know how I feel, 
   I am grateful for that.
You are always the best but I never do attest, 
beloved darling Amma 
and
Akka dear to my heart, 
I am thankful God gave me a place in both your lives, 
because God already knew I needed you two,
And I am immensely grateful for that.
 Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #amma #akka

insightful_ink

She bleeds every month, for the breath of new ones... 
She works from days first sunshine till late moonlight But never get paid .. 
She is made to spread Happiness, peace and smile... 
She is a mother, a Sister, a Wife, a Friend, a Partner and a beautiful gift to this world.. 

A very Happy Women's Day..!!!  #womensday
#women
#dearestwomen
#celebratewomen
#महिलादिवस
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#ardent_ashu

Ekta Gour

Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My lovely mother and sister 
And lovely nices Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine

Nihar Roy

read more
It cannot be put in words about what you are in spirits....
A Thanks can not even be enough for you...

Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

A BIG SALUTE TO THE REAL 

ARCHITECTS OF SOCIETY🔥

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY❤💯
 #dearestwomen #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #collab #collabwithme #like

K Ganesh Reddy

Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kganeshreddy #Google

read more
Maa...
No one of the world
Can take the place of Mother. Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kganeshreddy #google

Hira Vajahat

read more

Maa :Jisne Janam Diya Aur Insaan Banna Sikhaya.

Beti:Jissko Maine Janam Diya Aur Jisne Insaniyat Sikhayi. Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine

Anita Saini

read more
Dearest Women Of My
 Is My Mother and Grandma..But I Lost My Grandma..24 Year Ago.
She was the only one my Childhood friend.Love you Grandma..miss you a lot..every moment.
 Always Need you love,blessings.I know Wherever you are, your blessings and love are always with me.
when I have any problem reminds your Suggestions.. Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
Without doubt it's my mom.she is my world.Mom I always try my best to make u smile forever.u have done so many things for me which is unforgettable.i really work hard nd make u proud.and I wish I can fullfilled ur wish as same as u ready to full fill for me.u r best supporter ever specially for my brother.Mai aapko itni khusiyan dungi ki aap jitne bhi kathinayon ke daur see gujre hain SB bhul jayengi.
Still now I have so many things to tell u
BT at last I only say
I love u mom
My women powerhouse..
Love u a lot. Happy Women’s Day. Dearest women in your life deserve a letter from you. #dearestwomen #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification