Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontwanttogethurt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontwanttogethurt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t wanna fall in love song, dont give up on me, don t interfere in others life quotes, dont be shy my honey, don t stop until you re proud author,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But my absence 
will tingle you
with excitement
Because my presence 
Was aching you
As I wasn't working Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I always use the seat belt in a car, even if I'm the rear passenger Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
My relationship status shall always be single.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
A nice way of saying I'm scared of this shit that's happening Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt #museofmine My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not overstepping boundaries when 
you are friends with the opposite sex.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt
#museofmine 

Gita Khanna

read more
I want to play safe, 
so best to go it alone..
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yqbaba #yqquoteoftheday

read more
after loving again... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt

#Yqquotes 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqquoteoftheday

Sanan

read more
Iam tired of fighting with you instead of for you Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Yet again.. 
it must be a game for you 
But my heart isn’t a toy. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt

Anuj Jain

read more
He is not to be blamed, I slipped.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don’t want to get hurt in 1 line. #dontwanttogethurt

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification