Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myhandsremember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myhandsremember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 14/5/19 myhyv, myhpgas new connection stetus 0, let myhome, myhrtoolkit app, tiktok myhacks net,

• 36 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Shalu Dhiman

Priyank Jain

#Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #erotica #rush_hunter

read more
The touch of your skin
The timid climate frosts
The warmth of your body
The tickles on your back
The scrolling up your thighs
The scrolling down your neck #Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #erotica #rush_hunter

Saket Shindikar

#Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The Touch Of that Glorious Shake hand, 
The Touch Of that Combined Efforts,
The Touch Of that Success. #Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Saket Shindikar

#Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The Touch Of that Glorious Shake hand, 
The Touch Of that Combined Efforts,
The Touch Of that Success. #Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunil Zarikar

read more
When they rose up to help someone and got blessing from them...
God blessed my life by prays which he got from the humans to whom I helped...
Sceret of my happy life..  #Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
Touching my little girl for the first time
 #Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
When u hold this.. #Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

#Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine #msjquotes #Msj Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The moment we held our hands..! #Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine #msjquotes #msj

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive Plz like and follow if you convenient by my quote on my wall... 🤗🤗🤗 A father, a mother certainly has a beautiful memories with their child , like when first time they hold their child in hand 😍 and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I hope you may like it YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #MyThoughts #yqdidi

read more
When first time I learned to walk with my father's finger... B positive 
Plz like and follow if you convenient by my quote on my wall... 🤗🤗🤗

A father, a mother certainly has a beautiful memories with their child , like when first time they hold their child in hand 😍
 and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine
I hope you may like it
YourQuote Baba

Abid

#Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba This quote is dedicated to my Mother.

read more
The touch of her soft, tender skin,
She was gentle and thoroughly loving.

She had a unique red mole on her arm,
A smile so radiant and a captivating charm.

Her dress elegant and full of grace,
A beauty to die for with a pretty face.

She held my hands and loved me a lot,
Always eager to help and untie any knot.

I remember my hand on her hands always,
A mother in one's life is impossible to replace 😔 #Collab and unearth the memories of your hands. #myhandsremember #YourQuoteAndMine
This quote is dedicated to my
Mother.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification