Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best doyoufallinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best doyoufallinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about doy care aloe vera soap review, doy meaning, doy soap, doy, doyou,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

MSJ Quotes

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
'As often as I stand up again..!' Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#msj #msjquotes

Abid

Wrote this in jest.. 😉 #yqsayyed #museofmine Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yeah, at the drop of a hat.

Often when I see a charming face or a beautiful smile.
Or someone who tugs at your heart and walks in style.
Sometimes at the station when you wait for your train.
Or at the markets where you see her in a bargain. 
When I take the lift to my office upstairs. 
I find a lady who acts coyly evading my stares.
Or On social media where they pose with elan,
My hands itch hard and pursuance becomes my plan. 
It is pretty difficult to keep my heart in place,
For all I know is to love in any case. 

Wrote this in jest.. 😉 

#yqsayyed 
#museofmine 

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Nammy S

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nammy27

read more
Yes, I do fall in love often
With someone true one I see
In this false world.
With someone inspiring one I see
In this leg pulling world.
With someone spiritual one I see
In this mortal world. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nammy27

Rajnish Sharma

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes,Love in chains is no love,Love is like a river find its own path..she.falls in love whatever comes in her way Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes, at every stage in life with different different things and people!

Likings change, attachments alter,

Love blossomed often but succeeded

once!  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Shambhavi🍁

read more
'Yeah, whenever I see you' Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

read more
Yes, I do!!
With the same person. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Tarot Card Reader Neha Mathur

read more
YES, With one and only 

KRISHNA....

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
No,  such luck isn't made for me.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Kindblue_Jay

read more
No, if you are falling in love often it's attraction and not love.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #doyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification