Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyMotherUsedToSay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyMotherUsedToSay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother teresa go home and love your family, mother and son love quotes, mother love kavithai in tamil, article on mother love, mother love status hindi,

• 49 Followers
  • 53 Stories

Rahul Sharma

What did you learn from your mother? Use #MyMotherUsedToSay #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #Quote #tomymother #sorrymom

read more
                                       to be strong enough to fight for my rights and the weak fellows. My mother taught me to be punctual and sincere to duties assigned. My mother made me God loving fellow. I always try to be good but I am sorry for what is still missing in me. What did you learn from your mother? 
Use #MyMotherUsedToSay

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqtales #quote #tomymother  #sorrymom

Uvarani jaganathan

What did you learn from your mother? Use #MyMotherUsedToSay #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #MyMotherUsedToSay #lonewolf

read more
                                 not to depend on others and to stand alone and overcome the obstacles by having faith and extreme fear on god.
   Yes ... Fear on god makes us to go in a right path...thank you so much Mom♥️ What did you learn from your mother? 
Use #MyMotherUsedToSay

#mymotherusedtosay 
#lonewolf

kumaarkikalamse

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #MyMotherUsedToSay

read more

अपने  चरित्र  और  लफ़्ज़ों  के  स्तर  को  कभी  गिरने  मत  देना,
जब अपने  अल्फाज़ पर काबू  ना हो, लबों को खुलने मत देना..!

#MyMotherUsedToSay

Vibha Saroj

What did you learn from your mother? Use #MyMotherUsedToSay #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to pray for others happiness before yours. What did you learn from your mother? 
Use #MyMotherUsedToSay

Ami Bannu

What did you learn from your mother? Use #MyMotherUsedToSay #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to have patience
to be nice
to stay strong
to behave kind

"the way of life"
 What did you learn from your mother? 
Use #MyMotherUsedToSay

Swapnil Moon

I am all because of her hard work on me. #yqbaba #yqquotes #MothersDay #Mom Use #MyMotherUsedToSay #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to never give up on 
something. 
Just keep on trying and 
one day you'll get it done. I am all because of her hard work on me.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #mothersday #mom
Use #MyMotherUsedToSay

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
to be a polite and respectful.  What did you learn from your mother? 
Use #MyMotherUsedToSay

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
Not to indulge in unfair practices,
How to live life,
How to enjoy death,
How to prepare urself surviving in the world,
How to get divinity of souls... What did you learn from your mother? 
Use #MyMotherUsedToSay

Aniket Rai

read more
everything that a school couldn't and
one of those is.....
 " To Value a relation without competition". What did you learn from your mother? 
Use #MyMotherUsedToSay

Rumu Banerjee

#MyMotherUsedToSay #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"forget what you did for others,
just remember what others did for you.
for doing so you'll always feel beholden and you won't have any questions" #MyMotherUsedToSay

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification