Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ihearthewordloss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ihearthewordloss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tora ke rakh leni ihe ka kam ba, iheart country fest 2019, ihe,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

SoYog

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I remember the time when I lost you! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

740 #glimpseofmysoul Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I Stay busy to avoid confrontation.
If feel Something seems to be askew with relationships and feel torn in opposite directions.
I  try to become strong for keep away from an emotional roller coaster... 
#740 #glimpseofmysoul 
Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I react less and in one way it's good.
I don't get triggered, stay calm.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
It's so paining. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine

SaraS

read more
I feel happy, because it was his loss to choose someone else over me.... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine

Firdausi Rahman

read more
L: Loss 
O: Of
S: Sadist
S: Signals

Ameen Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine

Firdausi Rahman

read more
L- Live 
O- On
S- Supreme
S- Satisfaction Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
My beloved mother comes in my mind with a deep scar in my heart 💔 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Then I see
someone in this world is boss. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Durga

read more
I felt very sad it sounds like I will loose someone who became very important for me.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ihearthewordloss #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification