Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best supiiquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best supiiquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sup norm of a function, sup norm of a vector, sup norm of a matrix, sup not working, sup meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 52 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Durga

#myquotesDS Dedicated to a friend Keep your confidence levels at the top, do mistakes but learn from them. #NamuSurs #supiiquotes

read more
  Be fast 
  or
  be last

#myquotesDS
Dedicated to a friend 
Keep your confidence levels at the top, do mistakes but learn from them. 
#NamuSurs
#SupiiQuotes

Durga

Happy #NationalEducationDay. National Education Day is an annual observance in India to commemorate the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first education minister of independent India, who served from 15 August 1947 until 2 February 1958. National Education Day of India is celebrated on 11 November every year. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #Education. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #supiiquotes

read more
Education is understanding life,
In chapter wise.  Happy #nationaleducationday. National Education Day is an annual observance in India to commemorate the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first education minister of independent India, who served from 15 August 1947 until 2 February 1958. National Education Day of India is celebrated on 11 November every year.

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #education.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#SupiiQuotes

Durga

I believed every word you said
 like you are the only thing
 that I can trust the most. 
But you ended up proving 
me wrong every time.
 #yourquote
#SupiiQuotes

Durga

What does #writingtakecare of? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #supiiquotes

read more
Your mindfull thoughts, 
which includes
 your own 
emotions 
with all 
verbal communication.  What does #writingtakecare of? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#SupiiQuotes

Durga

I'm just like mirror, I reflect what you show, So be careful before u react.
 #DSupiiquotes
#supiiquotes #yourquote #mirror #life #reflect

Durga

Karma what goes around comes around.
If you do good it comes back to you
in many unexpected ways.
If you do bad your karma will teach you a memorable lesson for life.  #supiiquotes
#yourquote
#karma

Durga

What are your reasons for travelling or not travelling? Share #reasonsfortravel in this #rapidfire. Use enter keys between two lines to place them appropriately. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #supiiquotes

read more
You spend money excessively . 

You can tell your travel stories and experiences and you have lot of new things to explore and to be memorable.  What are your reasons for travelling or not travelling? Share #reasonsfortravel in this #rapidfire. Use enter keys between two lines to place them appropriately.   #YourQuoteAndMine
#SupiiQuotes

Durga

Don't expect people to understand you, when they don't even think about what you say, 
Where they no longer want to be in your life...
Let go of them...  #ALONEBUTNOTHAPPY 
#SupiiQuotes

Durga

Heal with your words Don't harm with words #itsmineDS #supiiquotes

read more
Let your words
be like you can
heal a heart's pain. 
and
You can see 
how one positive impact can 
change one's life. 
 Heal with your words
Don't harm with words
#itsmineDS
#SupiiQuotes

Durga

What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #supiiquotes

read more
 some things which is not meant for me  What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#SupiiQuotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification