Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notreallyinto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notreallyinto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Sourav Roy

What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the society of humans, but I tolerate them anyway What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Depression
But into 
Imagination
Of our beautiful life together
If we weren't broken up What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nikhil Kksrm

read more
Work What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻

read more
Artificial trends of society...
I remain genuine..
Online offline...
Following it as my lifeline..
 🌻🌻 What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻

Gayathri

What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Gossips and talks 
But can talk around one hour  expressing my feelings for you.. What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
same routine daily. 
I need change
Once in a week
To re-energise myself...  What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
                        That 
                   No matter
                   how much i 
               try to forget you
     you'll always be a part of me.
 What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love #Truth #hurt

read more
you
Though I say always... What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba  #yqdidi #love #truth #hurt

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
politics.  I steer clear of discussions 
relating to this pesky topic. What are you #notreallyinto? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

#cinemagraph #Collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking ??? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #notreallyinto #yqbaba #yqmuse Collaborating with the_accidental_ writer✔️

read more
Take a step forward & write your 
success without fear of making mistakes.   #cinemagraph #collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking ??? #YourQuoteAndMine
#notreallyinto
#yqbaba 
#yqmuse  
Collaborating with the_accidental_ writer✔️
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification